|Alannah Walton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9¾ in|
|Date of Birth||May 18, 2000|
Alannah Walton is an Australian model, best known for walking the ramp for Victoria’s Secret 2018 show for the first time. Alannah is also a national level swimmer and was training for the 2016 Olympics but she left it to pursue a career in modeling and follow her dream of making it big in the fashion industry.
Alannah’s educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Matt Walton
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Alannah is represented by IMG Models in New York.
5 ft 9¾ in or 177 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alannah has not dated anyone publicly yet.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- Tall stature
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Alannah has not done any endorsement work yet.
Best Known For
Modeling in the Victoria’s Secret 2018 show
As per an Instagram post dated
Alannah Walton Facts
- Alannah is trained in swimming and wanted to represent Australia in the 2016 Olympics.
- She left swimming in 2017 to start a career as a model because she felt that it had become a repetitive experience.
- She was signed by IMG Models, at the age of 15, after she was discovered through Instagram.
- Alannah got a message from Jeni Rose, the IMG Head of Development in Paris, who offered to meet her but her parents were not much thrilled with the news. They were not sure that it was authentic and asked her to wait until she was 18.
- After her parents changed their minds, she moved to Paris for her international modeling career.
- She was spotted by famous fashion photographer, Mario Testino, who was at the same Chinese restaurant where Alannah and her parents were having dinner.
- Within a week of this incident, she was shot by Mario for her first ever Vogue feature.
- Alannah made her modeling debut by walking the runway for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia in May 2016, where she walked in 12 shows.
- In 2017, she also got invited by Ed Razek as a guest to watch the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in Shanghai.
- In 2018, she was included in Victoria’s Secret models’ roster for their yearly show.
- Follow Alannah Walton on Instagram.
Featured Image by Alannah Walton / Instagram