|Alden Ehrenreich Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9¼ in|
|Date of Birth||November 22, 1989|
Alden Ehrenreich is an actor from the United States who started his film career in 2005 with a role in Supernatural TV series. He is known for his roles in the films such as Tetro (2009), Beautiful Creatures (2013), Blue Jasmine (2013), Hail, Caesar! (2016), Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018).
Alden Caleb Ehrenreich
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Alden started acting at the Palisades Elementary School in Pacific Palisades, Los Angeles.
Then he attended Crossroads School in Santa Monica, California. Ehrenreich continued studying acting, after graduating from high school, at the Stella Adler Studio of Acting at New York University. Ehrenreich never completed his degree.
- Father – Mark Ehrenreich (Accountant)
- Mother – Sari (née Newmann)
- Siblings – None
- Others – Harry Aronowitz (Stepfather) (Orthodontist), Joseph Willard Ehrenreich (Paternal Grandfather), Isabel Alphonsus Resler (Paternal Grandmother), Reginald Paul Newmann (Maternal Grandfather), Beverly June Lightman (Maternal Grandmother)
She is represented by –
- Franklin Latt and Chris Andrews, Talent Agents, Creative Artists Agency (CAA), Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- JoAnne Colonna and Marissa Klaff, Managers, Brillstein Entertainment Partners, Beverly Hills, California, U.S.
- Donovan Tatum, Talent Agent Commercial, Creative Artists Agency (CAA), Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Jessica Kolstad and Nicole Caruso, Publicists, Relevant (II), Beverly Hills, California, U.S.
- Patti C. Felker, Legal Representative, Felker Toczek Suddleson Abramson, Los Angeles, California, U.S.
5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alden Ehrenreich has dated –
- Zoë Worth (2008-2011) – Actors Alden and Zoë Worth started dating in 2008. In 2009, the duo co-founded “The Collectin”, which is basically a group of actors, writers, producers, and directors who collaborate on films and performances. They split in 2011.
- Kelsey McNamee (2013-Present) – Alden and Kelsey (an actress with credits such as Water for Elephants and Shut Up and Drive) are rumored to be dating since 2013. Although nothing has been confirmed from either of them.
Race / Ethnicity
Alden Ehrenreich is 87.5% Ashkenazi Jewish while the remaining 12.5% is from the British Isles (majorly Britain, Ireland, and the Isle of Man).
- Striking Green Eyes
- Long chin
Alden Ehrenreich appeared in a commercial alongside Natalie Portman for Miss Dior Cherie, which was directed by Sofia Coppola in 2011.
Best Known For
Appearing in movies like Hail, Caesar! (2016), Beautiful Creatures (2013), and Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018).
Alden made his theatrical film debut in an American-Argentine drama film Tetro in 2009.
First TV Show
In 2005, Ehrenreich made his first television show appearance in fantasy horror series Supernatural.
His workout routine and diet plan are not known.
Alden Ehrenreich Favorite Things
- Books – Steppenwolf by Herman Hesse, East of Eden by John Steinbeck’s and anything by Alan Watts
- Director – Francis Ford Coppola
Source – CNBC, Mental Floss
Alden Ehrenreich Facts
- Ehrenreich auditioned for the role of Peter Parker/Spider-Man in The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) and also for Harry Osborn in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014) but the role went to Andrew Garfield and Dane DeHaan respectively.
- He learned acting from Marx Brothers films when he was a little kid.
- Alden’s father was an accountant of Steven Spielberg and Alden was discovered by Spielberg at the Bat Mitzvah of a friend of Spielberg’s daughter.
- Ehrenreich was called “The new Leonardo DiCaprio” by Roger Ebert (Noted critic) after the release of his first film Tetro in 2009.
- Alden’s last name is pronounced “air-ren-rike”.
- He acquired his first film role in 2009 by reading a passage from the story written by J.D. Salinger The Catcher in the Rye (1995).
- He doesn’t have any social media account.
Featured Image by Meredith Frost / Vimeo / CC BY 3.0