|Alexa Davies Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3¾ in|
|Date of Birth||August 18, 1995|
Alexa Davies is a Welsh actress who has already been in movies like Absolutely Nothing and The Sense of an Ending. She was also seen in the sequel Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again in 2018. Alexa has also appeared in TV series like Detectorists, Holby City, Cuckoo, Grantchester, etc.
Alexa Laura Davies
Rhyl, Wales, UK
London, England, UK
Alexa Davies’ educational details are unknown.
Silver Lining Entertainment
5 ft 3¾ in or 162 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Jim (2015-Present) – According to one of her Instagram posts, she has herself claimed to be dating Jim. She has been posting plenty of their pictures together and has also posted a picture on her Instagram handle celebrating their 3 years of togetherness.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She also prefers to dye her hair in shades such as ‘Blonde’.
- Babylike face
- Calm expression
- Bright blue eyes
She has not endorsed any brand yet.
Her religious preferences are unknown.
Best Known For
Her role as Aretha Garry on the British comedy series Raised by Wolves and Yvonne in Cradle to Grave.
As a Singer
Alexa sang the song “I Can’t Be Bought” for the soundtrack of Vinyl (2012).
Alexa’s first theatrical film appearance was in Vinyl in 2012, which is a comedy film, directed by Sara Sugarman.
First TV Show
She made her TV show debut in an episode of a television procedural drama New Tricks in October 2012.
Alexa Davies’ workout regime and diet plan not known.
Alexa Davies Favorite Things
Her information about her favorite things is not known.
Alexa Davies Facts
- She appeared in the movie Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again in 2018 in the role of Young Rosie, which is a sequel to the hit movie Mamma Mia! (2008).
- She has been spotted in big-screen fares like 2012’s Vinyl and 2015’s Absolutely Anything.
- In May 2018, she was reading “Human Universe” book and asked for suggestions, on what to read next, from her fans on Twitter.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Alexa Davies / Instagram