|Alice Pagani Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 19, 1998|
Alice Pagani is an Italian actress and model who is known for playing the role of Ludovica in the Netflix series, Baby, in which she has starred alongside actors Benedetta Porcaroli, Riccardo Mandolini, Giuseppe Maggio, Galatea Ranzi, Massimo Poggio, and others. She started acting at a very young age and has also played a variety of roles in several other projects such as Ludmilla in Il permesso – 48 ore fuori, Viola Chiaretti in Classe Z, Violet Gregory in The Poison Rose, Giulia in Siamo la fine del mondo, and Stella in Loro and Loro 2. Moreover, Alice Pagani has also amassed a huge social media fan base as she enjoys more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram where she has frequently shared her gorgeous pictures.
Alice Pagani has trained at Yvonne D’Abbraccio Studio.
Alice Pagani is represented by –
- Jean Paul Bosco, Agent
- Upgradeartist, Talent Agency
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alice Pagani has dated –
- PRYNCE – Alice Pagani is in a relationship with musician PRYNCE who has made a name for himself in the music industry while also enjoying a major social media fan base of more than a million followers on Instagram. Both of them are often seen together attending numerous events and social gatherings while they also keep their fans updated about their romantic life by sharing their pictures on social media as well.
Race / Ethnicity
- Freckled face
- Pierced ears
- Lean body
- Often sports forehead bangs
Alice Pagani has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Moncler, Armani, Armani Beauty, Casadei, ACT STORE, Dolce & Gabbana, Flamingo, CHANEL, Der Aesthetik, Giovanni, and several others.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Ludovica in the Netflix drama series, Baby
- Appearing in a number of other acting projects such as Il permesso – 48 ore fuori, Siamo la fine del mondo, Classe Z, Noyz Narcos: Sinnò Me Moro, The Poison Rose, Loro, Loro 2, and others
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram
Alice Pagani made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Ludmilla in the crime drama thriller movie, Il permesso – 48 ore fuori, in 2017. The lead cast of the film also consisted of actors Claudio Amendola, Massimo De Santis, Valentina Bellè, Luca Argentero, Ivan Franek, Antonino Iuorio, and many others.
First Web Show
Alice Pagani made her first web show appearance by playing the role of Ludovica in an episode, titled Superpoteri, of the Netflix drama series, Baby, in November 2018. She starred in the show alongside the likes of Benedetta Porcaroli, Riccardo Mandolini, Giuseppe Maggio, Galatea Ranzi, Massimo Poggio, Chabeli Sastre Gonzalez, Brando Pacitto, Lorenzo Zurzolo, Claudia Pandolfi, Paolo Calabresi, Beatrice Bartoni, and Tommaso Ragno.
Alice Pagani Facts
- She started posing for cameras when she was just 12 years old in locations such as San Benedetto del Tronto, Rome as well as Milan, Italy.
- She grew up in Italy.
- Follow Alice Pagani on Instagram.
Featured Image by Alice Pagani / Instagram