Los Angeles, California, United States
Alona Tal studied at the Thelma Yellin High School of the Arts in Tel Aviv, Israel.
She also went to the Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute in New York City.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
She is managed by McKeon-Myones Management.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alona Tal dated –
- Marcos A. Ferraez (2007-Present) – Alona and American actor Marcos A. Ferraez started out as friends and their relationship bloomed into love over a period of three years. On June 5, 2007, they tied the knot at SCAPA in Namal Tel Aviv. On October 23, 2016, she publicly declared that she was pregnant.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
- Her voice
- Prefers to play strong feminist roles
35-24-35 in or 89-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
She was seen in a laundry detergent commercial.
Alona is a spiritual person.
Best Known For
Her roles in television series Veronica Mars as a cheerleader Meg Manning and fantasy horror series Supernatural as Jo Harvelle.
As a Singer
She has made singing contributions to Israeli rapper Subliminal and Haitian rapper Wyclef Jean.
Alona first appeared in 2002 film Pim Pam Po BeArmon HaKsamim (In English – Pim Pam Po In the Magic Castle) for her role as Shusha the Witch.
First TV Show
In 2003, Alona was seen as Maya in an Israeli television series Tzimerim.
Alona Tal does not have a personal trainer.
But, she hits the gym to maintain her fitness. During pregnancy in 2016, Alona started primarily following a healthy vegan diet.
She also shared this Instagram workout video of boxing during pregnancy in December 2016.
Alona Tal Favorite Things
- Food – Scallops and Schnitzel
- Pet – Dog
- Movie – The Pursuit of Happyness (2006)
- Game – Frisbee
- Pastime – Taking her dog for a walk in the park
Sources – Fanpop
Alona Tal Facts
- English is her second language. Hebrew is her first one. Alona also knows some Spanish.
- Alona served in the Israeli Defense Forces for two years.
- Alona Tal can play the piano and the guitar.
- To mark her career in singing, she recorded several songs with Israeli rapper Subliminal.
- She moved to New York City for a better living and met Wyclef Jean with whom, she recorded the Party to Damascus song. The chorus of the song was sung by Alona in Hebrew.
- In 2010, she lent her voice to the character Catherine-B320 or Kat in the Halo: Reach video game.
- In 2015, Alona voiced the character of Helen Cooper in the 3D movie Night of the Living Dead: Origins.
- The actress wears contact lenses to see clearly.
- She is an active environment supporter and donates money to organizations including Wildlife Learning Center and Mara Elephant Project.
- Alona owns a hybrid car and prefers riding a bicycle than driving a car to save the environment.
- If Alona had not become an actress, she would have been a veterinarian.
- Follow Alona on Twitter and Instagram.