|Alpha Dia Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||1992|
Alpha Dia is a top Senegalese model who is distinguished for walking the ramp for several top brands such as Hugo Boss, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Calvin Klein, Kenzo, Fenty x Puma, Givenchy, and Versace. He is also distinguished for having worked with high-end designers like Ann Demeulemeester, Christian Pellizzari, Roberto Cavalli, and Christian Dada. Alpha has also been featured on the cover of several highly regarded magazines such as Numéro Homme, Document Journal, and MFF Magazine.
He was born in 1992.
He divides his between Senegal and Hamburg.
The details about Alpha’s educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – He has a sister.
Alpha is represented by –
- Modelwerk – Hamburg (Mother Agency)
- Next Model Management – New York
- Marilyn Agency – Paris
- CREW Model Management – Milan
- Premier Model Management – London
- Brooks Modeling Agency – Amsterdam
- Two Management – Los Angeles
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
83 kg or 183 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alpha prefers to keep his dating life out of the spotlight.
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Tall height
10 (US) or 43 (EU) or 9 (UK)
Alpha has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Hugo Boss
- Bottega Veneta
Best Known For
- Walking the ramp for several brands such as Hugo Boss, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada, Calvin Klein, Kenzo, Fenty x Puma, Givenchy, Versace, Fendi, Les Hommes, L’Oreal, Fila, Fay, Missoni, Kith, Balmain, Y-3, and Off-White
- Modeling for many designers like Ann Demeulemeester, Christian Pellizzari, Roberto Cavalli, Christian Dada, Jon Galliano, Paul Smith, and Rick Owens
- Being featured on the cover of several magazines such as Numéro Homme, Document Journal, and MFF Magazine
Alpha made his debut theatrical film appearance as Sileye in Tall as the Baobab Tree in 2012.
Judging by his pictures, Alpha does go to the gym, where he focuses on maintaining a lean physique.
Alpha Dia Favorite Things
- Attire – A jumper that was given to him by his father
Source – Twitter
Alpha Dia Facts
- He was spotted by a photographer named Christian Bendel while working at a bar in Hamburg at the age of 22.
- Alpha moved to Hamburg, Germany in 2003 with his father.
- When he started off his career, he didn’t feel very confident about the way he looked.
- He was featured in models.com‘s “14 of the Year’s Breakout New Faces Show Off Their Inner Rebels” list in 2017.
- His parents wanted him to pursue a degree in business administration.
- He looks up to American actor and producer Djimon Hounsou for inspiration.
- Alpha is very fond of the fictional character Hancock.
- He is very close to his mother and never fails to express his love for her during interviews and on social media.
- In 2017, he was a victim of Czech racism.
- If he were to settle somewhere, it would be Los Angeles.
- Alpha is very good at soccer.
- As of April 2019, he was listed on models.com‘s “Top 50 Male Models” list.
- In the past, he made into “The Hot List” by models.com.
- Follow him on Instagram.
Featured Image By Alpha Dia / Instagram