Alycia Jasmin Debnam-Carey
Alycia Debnam Carey
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Alycia graduated from Newtown High School of the Performing Arts in Sydney, New South Wales in 2011.
She also studied classical percussion for 10 years.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Leone Carey
- Siblings – Unknown
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alycia dated –
- Marcus Catsaras – She has dated Marcus Catsaras in the past. However, in June 2016, there were rumors that Marcus has cheated on her with another woman. A random hacker hacked Catsaras’s iCloud account and published his pictures online with another woman.
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
6 (US) or 36 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
She has not spoken about her religious beliefs publicly.
Best Known For
- Playing Alicia Clark in the AMC’s horror drama series Fear the Walking Dead.
- Playing a recurring role as Commander Lexa on The CW action drama series The 100 from 2014 to 2016.
In 2003, Alycia debuted with Martha’s New Coat for her role as Elsie.
First TV Show
In 2006, Alycia guest starred in Nine Network’s McLeod’s Daughters for her role as Chloe Sanderson.
Her workout routine and diet plan are not known.
Alycia Debnam-Carey Favorite Things
- TV Show – Game of Thrones
Source – Nylon
Alycia Debnam-Carey Facts
- Alycia also knows how to play percussion. She played it during her time in high school.
- She gave HSC exams while still studying in high school and got a top band in all the six courses.
- In 2010, Debnam-Carey partnered with Berlin Philharmonic and made a musical piece in collaboration with about 40 other musicians in two weeks.
- At the age of 8, she started acting.
- Her debut talk show appearance was on August 27, 2015 when she appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- She has a crush on actress Emilia Clarke.
- In July 2012, she was a Heath Ledger Scholarship Finalist while residing in LA.
- Her 2016 film Friend Request was initially titled Unfriend. It was also first slated to be released in 2015, but then the premiere date was shifted to January 7, 2016.
- Connect with Alycia on Twitter and Instagram.