|Amanda Wellsh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 25, 1989|
Amanda Wellsh is a successful Brazilian model who is known for walking the ramp for brands like Bvlgari, Balmain, Blumarine, Emanuel Ungaro, Gucci, Porsche, Ports, Roberto Cavalli, and Tod’s. Amanda is managed by the top agencies like IMG Models, Mega Model Brazil, and Uno Models. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Patos de Minas, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Miami, Florida, United States
Amanda Wellsh joined a university in São Paulo, Brazil in 2008.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Amanda Wellsh is represented by –
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- Mega Model – São Paulo
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Milan
- Uno Models – Barcelona
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amanda Wellsh is in a relationship, though, she has not shared information about the man she is dating apart from a few Instagram posts. Amanda has a son (b. 2011), and she plans on expanding her family. She was expecting her 2nd child in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Squared chin
- Toned figure
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Amanda Wellsh has endorsed brands like –
- Calvin Klein
- Paul and Jose
- Massimo Dutti
- Dicker Swimwear
Best Known For
Opening and closing for Gucci in Milan in spring 2014 and for making notable appearances during other shows for renowned designers and brands like Esteban Cortazar, Hermès, Topshop Unique, J Mendel, Herve Leger, Emanuel Ungaro, Jean Paul Gaultier, Mugler, Balmain, and Vionnet
First TV Show
In 2016, she made her first TV show appearance on the game and talk show Legendários.
Amanda Wellsh works out regularly in the gym. While in São Paulo, Brazil, she used to train at the Les Cinq Gym. The gym provided her with a private workout session. Apart from that, she also likes to go swimming whenever she can.
She also practices a special lymphatic massage therapy to boost blood circulation and reduce water retention in the body. This massage practice is native to her Brazilian upbringing.
Amanda Wellsh Favorite Things
- Off-Duty Look – Sneakers and shorts
- Hotel – Laucala Island Resort in Fiji
- Restaurant – Bond Sushi in New York
- Brazilian Restaurant – Casa in New York
- To Shop When Away – Sunglasses
- Food – Pão de queijo (cheese bread) and açai
Source – IMGModels.com, Allure
Amanda Wellsh Facts
- At the age of 14, she was scouted by a local agent in her home town Patos de Minas in Brazil.
- She began working as an international model only after relocating to Sao Paolo, Brazil.
- She got a breakthrough in her career after Gucci chose her exclusively for the Spring/Summer 2014 Milan Fashion Week show.
- Her creative outlet is writing.
- Her model icon is Kate Moss.
- For a quick hair fix, she uses Ocean Spray.
- Her ideal way to de-stress is to listen to music.
- Her secret talent is that she can do 100 things at the same time like a true Gemini.
- The best beauty tip that she has ever received is never to sleep wearing makeup.
- One of her most memorable shoots includes the SS14 Gucci campaign with Mert and Marcus as she got to work exclusively for Gucci for that particular season and working with former creative director Frida Giannini.
- For breakfast, she always has tea.
- For a long flight, she always packs her own pillow.
- In her free time, she hangs out with her friends.
- The best advice she has ever received is from her father who told her to remain true to her roots no matter where she goes.
- Her post-modeling goal is to have lots of babies.
- Her goal in life is to be successful in her career, to work with people that inspire her, and to have her family by her side.
- She is most proud in her career achievements for the opportunity in meeting and working with many talented people across the globe.
- Some of the photographers that she admires include Steven Meisel, Mert and Marcus, Mario Testino, David Sims, Inez and Vinoodh, Mario Sorrenti, Katja Rahlwes, Giampaolo Sgura, Mariano Vivanco, Tom Munro, Ezra Petronio, Sølve Sundsbo, and Will Davidson.
- She uses a product called Granado Gel for her feet and legs in order to manage tiredness due to excessive traveling and walking the ramp.
- Her top beauty tip is to have a glass of warm water and lemon first thing in the morning as it helps with digestion, boost the immune system and works wonder for the skin.
- She has been featured on the covers of Harper’s Bazaar Germany, Vogue Brazil, Dansk, Vogue Netherlands, Muse Magazine, Interview Germany, Numero, H&M, and many more.
- Some of her editorial publication works include Harper’s Bazaar Germany, Vogue Paris, The Gentlewoman, Vogue Brazil, Vogue Russia, Magazine Antidote, Vogue Espana, Garage Magazine, and others.
- Modeling has taught her to be patient, professional, focused and understanding that not everything can be controlled.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Amanda Wellsh / Instagram