West Chester, Ohio, United States
Ryan Kelly went to the Lakota West High School in West Chester and graduate in 2011.
He then joined the University of Alabama to complete an undergraduate degree in marketing in 2014.
Then in 2016, he completed a master’s degree in marketing. He stayed at the university for five years as he redshirted his first year at the university. (via CBS Sports)
Professional American Football Player
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Mike Kelly (Younger Brother) (Amateur NFL Player)
78 – Indianapolis Colts
70 – Alabama Crimson Tide
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
142 kg or 313 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
His dating history and private life aren’t available.
Race / Ethnicity
- Chubby Face
- Imposing body
- Short cropped hair
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 49.5 in or 126 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 18 in or 46 cm
- Waist – 40 in or 102 cm
Ryan Kelly hasn’t done any brand endorsement work for a brand.
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being one of the best players of his batch for Alabama football team.
- Playing football for the NFL team Indianapolis Colts.
First American Football Match
Ryan Kelly made his professional NFL debut for Indianapolis Colts in the 2016-2017 season.
He hasn’t appeared in any commercial film till date.
First TV Show
Apart from the broadcast of the football matches, Ryan Kelly hasn’t appeared in any other TV show.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t available.
Ryan Kelly Favorite Things
- Sports Team – Navy Football
Source – Twitter
Ryan Kelly Facts
- The official scout report published on the NFL website compares his playing style with former New England Patriots star Bryan Stork.
- In his junior year for the Alabama Crimson Tide, he didn’t allow a single quarterback sack and had a success rate of 99.1% when it came to snaps.
- In 2015, he was selected as the winner of the prestigious Rimington Trophy, which is given to the best center player in college football.
- During his stay with Alabama Crimson Tide, he was selected as the All-American player and received first-time honors from leading publications such as USA Today and Sporting News.
- While studying at the University of Alabama, he excelled in the academics too and in both of his undergraduate senior year semesters was selected in Dean’s List.
- In course of his undergraduate studies at Alabama, he was named on the SEC Fall Academic Honor Roll on three occasions.
- He has been named SEC Scholar athlete of the year as well as SEC lineman of the year.
- During his time at the University of Alabama, he was a semi-finalist for the William V. Campbell Trophy, which is reserved for the best scholar-athlete.
- In 2016 NFL draft, he was picked in the first round by the Indianapolis Colts. He was the 18th overall pick.
- When he completed his high school education, he had scholarship offers from leading universities such as University of Florida, Florida State University and the University of Michigan.
- Follow Ryan Kelly on Twitter.