Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Ana Braga’s formal education information isn’t available.
Model and pet adoption advocate
- Father – Her father was a musician.
- Mother – Her mother was a model.
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – Her grandmother and aunt were also models.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ana Braga rarely speaks about her personal life. Plus, her relatively limited exposure to the mainstream media has made it difficult to find information about her dating history.
Going by her Instagram posts, she seems to be in a relationship with an unidentified man. They seem to be in a relationship for quite some time as she had shared a picture of them from 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural Hair Color)
She often goes for blonde highlights.
- Curvaceous figure
- Loves to dress up in revealing clothes
37-25-38 in or 94-63.5-96.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Ana Braga has used her mild popularity on social media platforms to promote a number of products and brands like Sneaky Vaunt.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Having stripped down for the various national editions of the Playboy magazine. She has been featured in Playboy Brazil, Playboy Venezuela, and Playboy Romania.
- Her sultry Instagram feed, which is loaded with her near naked or barely wearing something pictures.
Ana Braga is yet to appear in a theatrical film.
First TV Show
She hasn’t made an appearance in any TV show till date.
Ana Braga works hard on her fitness to keep her voluptuous figure in perfect proportion. She is regular at the gym and particularly diligent about her lower body workout, which helps enhance her popular lower body curves.
For her legs day workout, she performs a variety of squats including goblet squat with a kettlebell, leg press, hamstring curls, and squat jumps among other exercises.
For her cardio, she relies on running outdoors. And, often her dog accompanies her for her runs. She often performs a series of jump squats after her runs to complete her workout. Her other preferred form of cardio is slightly more fun. For this, she cranks the volume up and indulges in a serious calorie torching samba dance session.
When she has a busy schedule, and can’t hit the gym, she works out at her house. Sometimes, she even gets a workout done late in the night. She uses props such as foam roller to work her lower body and her core.
Ana Braga Favorite Things
- Quote – If it doesn’t come from love, I don’t wanna know
- Movie – Coming to America (1988)
- Color – Pink
- Beauty Product – Retinol by Avene
Source – Lady Code Blog
Ana Braga Facts
- She worked as print and runway model in her native Brazil in the 90s.
- When she relaunched her modeling career after moving to the United States, she was told by many models and photographers that she was too old to find success as a model.
- She has often been a victim of bullying on various social media platforms. She regularly receives negative comments about her looks and clothes she wears.
- After getting alarmed with pet animals’ plight in animal shelters and streets, she decided that she would adopt as many animals as possible. At one point, she had adopted 9 animals including 6 cats and 3 dogs.
- She has done a lot of activism work through social media and otherwise to raise awareness about pet adoption.
- Visit her official website @ theanabraga.com.
- Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Ana Braga / Instagram