|Anabelle Acosta Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 28, 1987|
|Boyfriend||Algenis Perez Soto|
Anabelle Acosta is a Cuban-American actress who is best known for being cast as Natalie Vasquez in Quantico (2015-2016), Annabella in Ballers (2015-2016), and Camila Vega in Chicago P.D. (2017-2018). She is also noted for starring in several other films such as Crossfire (2012), By The Gun (2014), and Fat Camp (2017). Anabelle also has a huge fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Anabelle completed her acting studies from The Juilliard School in New York. She is also trained in both Method and Meisner techniques of acting.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Ana Maria Ortega
- Siblings – Jason Acosta (Younger Brother)
Acosta is represented by –
- CESD Talent Agency
- Loch Powell of Leverage
- Primary Wave Entertainment
- Schreck Rose Dapello Adams Berlin & Dunham LLP
- Neama Rahmani of West Coast Trial Lawyers
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anabelle has dated –
- Shemar Moore (2018) – Actor Shemar Moore and Anabelle got in touch for the first time via email. During a brief interview with TMZ in January 2018, Shemar stated that he had “asked everybody at his job to get him Anabelle’s email address, and the person to get it first, would get a fully paid trip to Las Vegas”. Sure enough, he did get her email address and without wasting any time the sensual casanova supposedly sent her such an enticing email that Anabelle couldn’t help but reply too. Despite the two being seen in the video getting comfy with one another, he mentioned that he was “still single and ready to mingle”. After that, the couple seemed to have parted ways a couple of months later.
- Algenis Perez Soto – Anabelle uploaded her first picture with Dominican actor Algenis Perez Soto in January 2019. The post was captioned “Nothing to see here, just a couple of weirdos in love ? ? ? #MiRey”. Following the post, she had uploaded many more romantic pictures with the star from Captain Marvel (2019) for her fans to see how happy she and Algenis were together. However, the exact timeline and how they met is difficult to determine as neither of them has spoken about their relationship in public yet.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic & White)
She has Cuban and American ancestry.
- She has a mole on the left side of her lower lip.
- Long eyelashes
- Thick eyebrows
- Chiseled face
Anabelle has appeared in commercials for several brands including McDonald’s.
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- Snarky Tea
- The Million Roses (Los Angeles)
- TyLynn Nguyen
Best Known For
- Being cast as Cyn in Crossfire (2012), Natalie Vasquez in Quantico (2015-2016), Annabella in Ballers (2015-2016), and Camila Vega in Chicago P.D. (2017-2018)
- Starring in several hit shows such as Breaking In (2012), GCB (2012), Second Generation Wayans (2013), Perception (2013), Supernatural (2014), Castle (2014), The Arrangement (2017), and God Friended Me (2019)
- Starring as Kelly Acevedo in the independent film We Made This Movie (2012)
- Being cast in several films such as Fat Camp (2017), By The Gun (2014), and Freelancers (2012)
Anabelle made her debut theatrical film appearance in a cameo role in The Next Hit in 2008.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Phoebe in Breaking In in 2011.
In order to lose the pounds to be able to establish her career in the entertainment industry, Anabelle started to follow a strict healthy routine. She would consume healthier food, sleep at least 8 to 9 hours a day, go to the gym twice a week, and follow several diet routines to attain her lean physique.
In 2015, she was training at Soul Cycle! in New York City.
Anabelle Acosta Favorite Things
- Historic Place To Visit – The Hollywood Sign
- Legendary Place To Visit – Runyon canyon
- Food – Pizza
Source – HauteLiving.com, Facebook
Anabelle Acosta Facts
- She was raised by Cuban-American parents between Queens, New York City, and Miami.
- Anabelle wanted to be an actress since her childhood years.
- In the past, she was denied roles in several projects because the casting crew found her to be too pretty.
- She is quite fluent in Spanish.
- Prior to becoming an actress, Anabelle was much fatter.
- Anabelle was discovered in 2012 when she made her appearance in the independent film We Made This Movie as Kelly Acevedo.
- In 2012, she was featured in Ne-Yo‘s music video for Burnin Up.
- In February 2017, Anabelle came face to face with death while sitting in the back seat of an Uber car that was hit at high speed by an ambulance trying to avoid a rash driver. The sudden maneuver resulted in her car rolling over multiple times before coming to a dead stop on the freeway in Los Angeles. Anabelle had to be rushed off to emergency for she had broken several ribs and suffered a punctured lung.
- She didn’t take to social media until she joined the cast of Ballers in 2015.
- In the past, she also worked as a model.
- Anabelle is a huge soccer fan and supports the Brazil national football team.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Anabelle Acosta / Instagram