|Ángela Ponce Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9¾ in|
|Date of Birth||January 18, 1991|
Ángela Ponce is a Spanish model. She is best known for becoming the first transgender woman ever to win a Miss Universe pageant. She has modeled for famous brands like Dior. The model has a wide fan following internationally and has managed to amass over 700k followers on Instagram.
Ángela Maria Ponce Camacho
Ángela’s educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Eustaquio Ponce Moreno
- Mother – Maria Jose Camacho Notario
- Siblings – Amanda Ponce Camacho (Sister)
Ángela is represented by Maroe Management.
5 ft 9¾ in or 177 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ángela has not dated anyone publicly yet.
Race / Ethnicity
Ángela’s sexual orientation is not known.
10.5 (US) or 41 (EU) or 8 (UK)
Ángela has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Good Hair Day
Best Known For
Being the first transgender woman to win the title of Miss Spain
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance in Lo Siguiente in 2018.
Ángela is a fitness freak as is evident from her Instagram account where she regularly posts workout pictures.
Ángela Ponce Facts
- As a child, Ángela suffered bullying in school due to her gender identity.
- She started as a model at the age of 18 but things remained tough for her as a transgender. In an interview, she stated that agencies hired her based on her looks but once they used to find out that she was a transgender, they would call it off.
- In 2015, Ángela entered the Miss World Cadiz beauty pageant and won the title.
- After winning Miss World Cadiz she went on to represent Cadiz in Miss Universe Spain 2015 but she soon got to know that the rules of the pageant did not allow a transgender woman to win which disheartened her.
- On June 29, 2018, Ángela took part in the Miss Universe Spain 2018 pageant. She won, becoming the first ever transgender woman to win a Miss Universe pageant and went on to make history.
- She has also been active in charity and raising awareness and also supports a foundation called Daniela Foundation that advocates the rights of the LGBTQ community.
- Follow Ángela Ponce on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Ángela Ponce / Instagram