|Antonina Petkovic Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||1996|
Antonina Petkovic is a Serbian model who has steadily developed her career since she was discovered in her teens. She has been hired by some of the leading brands including Chanel, Emporio Armani, and Urban Outfitters. She has also been featured on the covers of the popular magazines including Elle and Harper’s Bazaar.
Antonina Petkovic was born in 1996.
Antonina Petkovic was in a science class while studying in school.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Antonina Petkovic is represented by –
- The Society Management – New York
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – London
- Elite Model Management – Barcelona (Spain)
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Model Management – Hamburg
- Munich Models
- MP Stockholm
- Vivien’s Model Management – Sydney
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Antonina Petkovic prefers to keep her personal life off the limits because of which it is difficult to say anything definite about her love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
- Strong Jaw
- Tall Height
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Antonina Petkovic has been featured in endorsement campaigns for some of the leading fashion brands such as BOSS Orange, Chloe, Topshop, Malene Birger, Pennyblack, Emporio Armani, Massab, ManiaMania, and Drykorn.
Best Known For
- Having done modeling work for some of the most prestigious fashion brands including Barbara Bui, Chanel, Elie Saab, Jean Paul Gaultier, Alexander Wang, Tommy Hilfiger, and Giorgio Armani
- Being featured in the editorials and on the covers of the popular fashion publications such as Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, Vogue, and Madame Figaro
Like most of the professional models, Antonina has a disciplined and grueling workout regime in place. She initially used to focus solely on Pilates. However, she eventually got bored with it and decided to diversify her routine. So, she has included boxing, ballet, and yoga, along with Pilates, in her regime.
While traveling, she can’t get her usual workouts done so she hits the gym instead. She also tries to find yoga studios in the city. She is so particular about working out that she doesn’t even allow a long and a hard day to get in her way and simply heads to the gym for an hour of cardio.
Antonina Petkovic Favorite Things
- Clothing Color – Black
- Fashion Designer – Donna Karan and Karl Lagerfeld
- City To Live – New York City
- Dish – SAC, which is a meat dish prepared with vegetables, in a special way. Her father makes it.
- Treat – Massages
- Photographer – Bruce Webber
- Karaoke Song – Dancing Queen
- Fragrance – Gypsy Water from Byredo
- Off Duty Look – Comfy jeans and a shirt
- TV Shows – Sherlock, Peaky Blinders, Hannibal, Game of Thrones
Source – Vogue, Elite Model Look, H&M
Antonina Petkovic Facts
- She was discovered during a casting held in her hometown. Through the casting, she competed in the Elite Model Look Serbia competition which was held in August 2011.
- She did the boot camp for the competition but wasn’t able to win and managed to finish in the 3rd spot. At that time, she was still studying in school.
- Soon after, she got a call from the agency asking her to travel to Paris the following day. The fashion week had just finished and the agency wanted her to meet some of their clients.
- When Antonina wraps up her modeling career, she wants to open a restaurant in the Serbian capital of Belgrade.
- In her free time, she likes to indulge in cooking and photography. Both the activities are her preferred creative outlets.
- She believes that the makeup-free look is the best.
- Follow Antonina Petkovic on Instagram.
Featured Image by Antonina Petkovic / Instagram