|Armani Jackson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 25, 2003|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Armani Jackson is an American actor who is known for his portrayal of Braden Morris in the popular medical drama television series, Grey’s Anatomy, as well as for having been cast as Nicholas in the comedy TV series, Real Husbands of Hollywood. He started acting at a very tender age and just like him, both his mother and sister have been associated with the entertainment industry as well. Over the course of his career, Armani Jackson has played a variety of roles in several other shows and movies which include the likes of Young Boy in Man Up!, Young Boy in A Green Story, Calvin in Cooties, Armani in The Last Witch Hunter, Clark Burns in Little Boxes, Taz in Christmas All Over Again, High School Kid in Ready Player One, Joey in Chad, and many others. He has also worked alongside his sister in a couple of projects. Moreover, Armani Jackson has also garnered a huge social media fan base by sharing his pictures on Instagram and enjoys more than 250k followers on the social media platform.
Madison, Dane County, Wisconsin, United States
- Father – Trent (A former basketball player for the NBA)
- Mother – Kelly Jackson (Model, Actress, Producer, Photographer, Stylist)
- Siblings – Talia Jackson (Sister) (Actress, Singer)
Armani Jackson is represented by –
- Abramson Talent
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Armani Jackson has dated –
- Jayden Bartels (2018-2020) – Armani Jackson started going out with the actress, social media star, and dancer, Jayden Bartels, in the latter part of the year 2018. They have remained together for nearly 2 years (until mid-2020) and the duo often shared their adorable pictures on Instagram that mirrored their love for one another. In 2019, both Armani and Jayden also attended prom together.
- Reylynn Caster (2020-Present) – In June 2020, Armani started dating actress Reylynn Caster.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Black)
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Curly hair
- Toned body
Armani Jackson has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of AllSaints, Diamond Supply Co., and Call It Spring.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Braden Morris on the popular medical drama television series, Grey’s Anatomy, which stars the likes of Ellen Pompeo, Sandra Oh, Katherine Heigl, Justin Chambers, Chandra Wilson, Patrick Dempsey, Kevin McKidd, Jessica Capshaw, Kim Raver, Sarah Drew, and many more
- Playing the role of Nicholas on the comedy TV series, Real Husbands of Hollywood, in the year 2013
- Appearing in a variety of roles in several movies such as Ready Player One, Christmas All Over Again, Little Boxes, The Last Witch Hunter, Cooties, and A Green Story
Armani Jackson made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of a young boy in the biographical film, A Green Story, in 2013. The film was premiered at the Los Angeles Greek Film Festival on May 31, 2012, and starred the likes of Ed O’Ross, Billy Zane, Malcolm McDowell, Shannon Elizabeth, Annabella Sciorra, and George Finn.
First TV Show
Armani Jackson made his first TV show appearance by playing the role of a young boy in an episode of the comedy sitcom, Man Up!, in October 2011. The show starred the likes of Mather Zickel, Dan Fogler, Christopher Moynihan, Henry Simmons, Teri Polo, and Amanda Detmer.
He stays fit by maintaining an active life and also focuses on working out on a regular basis as it is evident from the shirtless pictures that he has shared with his fans on Instagram.
Armani Jackson Facts
- He started acting when he was only around 6 years old.
- His mother has worked with agencies such as Ford and Elite.
- Often, people think that Armani Jackson and his sister are twins. However, he has often denied all such speculations.
- In the film A Green Story, he was cast alongside his sister.
- In 2015, he was cast as Armani in the dark fantasy action film, The Last Witch Hunter, which starred the likes of Vin Diesel, Elijah Wood, Rose Leslie, Julie Engelbrecht, and Michael Caine.
- Armani Jackson played the role of a high school kid in the science fiction adventure film, Ready Player One, in 2018. Directed by Steven Spielberg, the lead cast of the film included Tye Sheridan, Olivia Cooke, Ben Mendelsohn, T.J. Miller, Simon Pegg, and Mark Rylance.
- In July 2019, he got featured in Avante Magazine.
Featured Image by Armani Jackson / Instagram