|Ava Jules Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||November 11, 2000|
Ava Jules is an American YouTube star, social media personality, and actress who is best known for uploading videos related to beauty and makeup tutorials, haul unboxings, Q&As, challenges, product reviews, hacks, reactions, and DIYs on her self titled YouTube channel which she started on Christmas Eve on December 24, 2013, and her first video was a Christmas haul video, which she deleted afterward. She also has a vlog channel that goes by the name ‘Ava Jules Vlogs’ and has accumulated more than 150k subscribers and more than 3.5 million views. Ava Jules also appeared as Adrienne Preston in an episode of the sports drama series, On the Ropes, in February 2019. Growing up, she was both a ballerina and an ice skater and being a ballerina, she was exposed to makeup at a very young age which further deepened her interest in the niche which she mostly explores in her YouTube videos. However, it was basically YouTube that really got her going and motivated her to make videos after she watched some of the YouTubers doing makeup and fashion videos. Ava also takes care of her health and leads an active and healthy life. A major Justin Bieber fan, she is a high-spirited person who sometimes also finds herself in awkward situations like the rest of us but manages to make the most of them. Ava Jules has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 800k followers on Instagram, more than 1.2 million subscribers on her eponymous YouTube channel, and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Hawaii, United States
Oahu, Hawaii, United States
Ava Jules has been a high school student and she also used to post a couple of school videos on her eponymous YouTube channel.
YouTube Star, Actress, Social Media Personality
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Denise Jules
- Siblings – Kayla Jules (Sister)
Ava Jules self manages her career.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Pierced Ears
- Beautiful smile
- Pointed chin
Ava Jules has either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands such as dote, Windsor Store, CASETiFY, SETactive, Hollister Co., imPRESS Gel Manicure, Pearlridge Center, Target, Nordstrom Rack, Grey Bandit, PRINCESS POLLY, GlassesUSA.com, Sephora Collection US, eos Products, Daniel Wellington, Neutrogena, Too Faced Cosmetics, ColourPop Cosmetics, Garage Clothing, and Frank Body.
Best Known For
- Uploading content based on beauty and makeup tutorials, haul unboxings, Q&As, challenges, product reviews, hacks, reactions, and DIY videos on her self-titled YouTube channel which has also accumulated more than 80 million views
- Her vlog channel which is titled ‘Ava Jules Vlogs’ and has more than 150k subscribers and more than 3.5 million views
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base with her engaging content and uploads as she enjoys a following of more than 800k followers on Instagram, more than 1.2 million subscribers on her eponymous YouTube channel, and more than 100k followers on Twitter
First Web Show
Ava Jules made her first web show appearance as Adrienne Preston in an episode, titled Fresh Start, of the sports drama series, On the Ropes, in February 2019.
Ava Jules stays fit by working out on a regular basis. Usually, she goes to the gym 5 to 6 days a week, giving herself a day or 2 every week to relax.
Before starting the day’s workout, Ava Jules warms up with StairMaster stepwell for around 10 to 15 minutes which is followed by a 10 to 15 minutes session on the treadmill. She also focuses on stretching out before working out. Sometimes, she shifts the treadmill to the last part of her workout and usually listens to some music while she is on the machine. Ava Jules has also said in one of her workout videos that if you want to shape up the booty, you can try skipping the stairs on the StairMaster stepwell.
She enjoys working out her legs and butt and tries to incorporate at least some exercises for the area even when it is not the leg day. Ava Jules enjoys doing donkey kicks as well as working out her hamstrings. Moreover, she also tries to maintain an overall toned physique and, therefore, also indulges in workouts for arms, triceps, biceps, back, and core. To strengthen her core, she likes using the medicine ball to do exercises like Russian twists and sit-ups. Ava Jules also likes doing planks which she does for around a minute and then goes on to do side planks, for around 30 seconds, as well.
Ava Jules Favorite Things
- Some Of Her Favorite Songs – On The Set and Big Bank by YG, Boo’d Up by Ella Mai, Taste by Tyga, Lover Boy by Phum Viphurit, Beach Bummer by No Vacation, Island in the Sun by Weezer, 24/7 by Common Kings, Kiss It Better (R3hab Remix) by Rihanna, Beyond the Sea by Bobby Darin, Magnolia by Playboi Carti, Mr. Sensi by Eli Mac, Controlla by Drake, School’s out for Summer by Robben, Gud Vibrations by NGHTMRE & Slander, Yes Indeed by Drake & Lil Baby, Waiting Too Long by Hippie Sabotage, Best Friend and Sunflower by Rex Orange County, BBO (Bad B*tches Only) by Migos, I Like It by Cardi B, Bad Bunny, & J Balvin, Overtime and Somethin Tells Me by Bryson Tiller, Peace Of Mind by PartyNextDoor, Temperature by Devvon Terrell, Wife You Up by Russ, Bodak Yellow by Cardi B, Pretty Girl (Cheat Codes X Cade Remix) by Maggie Lindemann, Strip That Down by Liam Payne, Yo by Chris Brown, Slide by Calvin Harris, OutKast by Ms. Jackson, Love U Better by Ty Dolla $ign, Wild Thoughts by DJ Khaled, Love Galore by SZA, Right Here by Justin Bieber, Come on Over by Fiji, Alcoholic by Common Kings, Darling Angel by Rebel SoulJahz
- Some Of Her Favorite Beauty Products – Dream Brightening Creamy Concealer by Maybelline, Drying Lotion by Mario Badescu, Milani Baked Bronzer in the shade ‘Dolce’, NIVEA Moisture Lip Care in blue, Vaseline Lip Therapy (Crème Brulee)
- Place To Be – Beach
- Colors – Pink, Purple, White, Teal, Blue, Black
- YouTuber – Cookie Monster
- Makeup Brand – NYX Cosmetics
- Pop-Tarts – Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-Tarts
- Hairstyle – Wearing her hair in a side braid
- Apps – YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Netflix
Ava Jules Facts
- She is best friends with Sarah who has also appeared in a couple of Ava’s YouTube videos as well as on her Instagram feed. Sarah was also the first person, after Ava’s mom and dad, that Ava revealed her YouTube plans to.
- Ava has revealed in one of her YouTube videos that if it weren’t for YouTube, she would probably not be into makeup.
- Ava Jules hates when she can’t go to school even when she is sick because then she gets a feeling that she has missed out on so much stuff that has been going around in school.
- The thing that keeps her going to school is knowing that she can come back home to food, wifi, and Netflix.
- She used to create her own chain-linked messages and send them to a lot of people.
- Ava Jules is a major Justin Bieber fan and used to have a Justin Bieber fan page account for YouTube.
- As of November 2014, she has never had a Pumpkin Spice Latte or any other coffee from Starbucks.
- She turned 11 on November 11, 2011, i.e. 11-11-11.
- Ava Jules never usually wears jeans, shorts, or some uncomfortable pants while recording a video unless it is a fashion video because that just makes it hard for her to sit and talk to the camera.
- When she got her first period, she did not tell her mother for the first 3 days because she felt kind of awkward.
- She did not ask for the permission of her parents to begin her YouTube pursuits and instead just told them afterward to watch her videos. However, she does not recommend it because she feels that parents might get really mad if they get to know that their children are posting everything about themselves on the Internet and, that too, without their permission.
- As of November 2014, she has never gotten anything below A on her report card ever.
- She has claimed that she is a very awkward person and also somewhat impatient.
- Her first ever dislike on one of her YouTube videos was on her morning routine video. Later, her mother jokingly said that she was going to break the thumb of the person who disliked the video.
- Ava Jules is that person in group projects who ends up doing the entire stuff.
- She plays volleyball and that’s how she has made most of her friends.
- Ava Jules prefers tacos to burritos.
- If she had to choose between never having to wear mascara and going bald for the rest of her life, she would go for never having to wear mascara.
- She joined YouTube on Christmas Eve i.e. on December 24, 2013.
- Like most of us, she also struggles with the habit of procrastinating things.
- The movie that got her crying really bad was The Fault in Our Stars.
- The very first video that Ava Jules uploaded on her YouTube channel was a Christmas haul video. However, she deleted it afterward.
- Most of the times, she does not like watching other people’s Snapchat stories because they make her feel a bit sad.
- She also believes in living life to the fullest and has also advised her fans to do whatever they like because if they don’t, then they might regret it later.
- If she were to die after 4 days, Ava Jules would use those days to do the things that she had never done before like bungee jumping and skydiving.
- She has a pet dog named Emma.
- She prefers going to a public school than being homeschooled because if you are homeschooled, you don’t get to see your friends that often and although she feels that the learning part of school is boring, she surely enjoys the fun that comes in the form of meeting friends at school.
- Ava Jules does not like eating vegetables that much.
- If she could get a baby chinchilla or a baby koala, she would definitely go for a baby koala.
- During her younger years, Ava Jules was a ballerina as well as an ice skater.
- She has revealed that her volleyball number is number 15.
- She does not like burdening others with the problem of her own so whenever she has an issue, she usually just keeps it to herself.
- Ava Jules does not like trying new things because something about that makes her feel scared.
- She is friends with the likes of Hannah Meloche, Ellie Thumann, Lily Chee, Summer Mckeen, Olivia Rouyre, McKenzie Luskey, and Erin Thumann.
- Visit her official website @ avajules.com.
- Follow Ava Jules on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, YouTube, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Ava Jules / Instagram