Chicago, Illinois, USA
Her educational background is not known.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Judith (Works in design school)
- Siblings – Unknown
Her parents were athletes and had played tennis a lot.
Ava Smith is signed to several modeling agencies –
- Models 1 – London
- Priscillas Model Management – Sydney
- Elite Model Management – Barcelona
- Wilhelmina Models – New York
- Factor Women – Chicago (Mother Agency)
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- Le Management – Copenhagen
- Marilyn Agency – Paris
- Women Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – Stockholm
- Elite Model Management – Toronto
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated Ryan Schira in the past. They have also appeared in Ice Iceberg campaign together in 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Ava Smith has advertised for lot many brands such as Burberry Black Label, Ice Iceberg, S Max Mara, Topshop, United Colors of Benetton, Givenchy Beauty, Ochirly, Sergio Rossi, and others.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Her campaigns with UCB, Topshop, Max Mara, Burberry, Givenchy, and Dolce & Gabbana.
First Fashion Show
Ava Smith debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2008 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Tuleh.
She appeared in the 2013 short 25 min film The Return. It was written and directed by Karl Lagerfeld.
First TV Show
In 2013, Ava made her television debut with comedy series Extreme Babysitting. She appeared in a total of 5 episodes in 2013.
Ava is naturally slim-trim from childhood. She is a daughter of athletes and had played tennis, basketball, and many other sports in her childhood. She had been an active and fit person since her childhood. Ava Smith stays fit by walking here and there and riding her bicycle.
She is not like other models, who restrict themselves not to eat this or that. She instead listens to her body and eats meat, if she is craving for it, or ice-cream, or any other item.
She is obsessed with Yogi’s Calming tea and always carries it during the fashion shows. It relaxes her, and calms her down and gives the confidence to walk on the shows. People, however, sometimes, think that she carries drugs.
Ava Smith Favorite Things
- Model – Linda Evangelista or Christy Turlington Burns
- Designer – Judith (Her mom)
- Holiday Destination – Phosphorescent Bay in Puerto Rico
- Film – Y Tu Mamá También (2001)
- Song – Eyes Wide Open (By Gotye)
Source – Vogue.com
Ava Smith Facts
- Ava takes interest in sports, and reading novels.
- In 2005, she signed with Elite Model Management – New York and then shot for Russian vogue in the same year.
- Ava modeled for fall Nordstrom catalogue in 2009.
- She generally drinks this coffee – “Chai tea latte with soy.”
- She was discovered on a beach near Chicago.
- Smith describes her style as – “Casual, tailored, feminine, colorful, and eclectic.”
- If given a chance, she would like to exchange her closets with business magnate, Bill Gates for more space (or much bigger closet).
- Ava always keeps her pen, candy, and phone in her purse.
- Smith cannot live without chapstick realistically and mascara aesthetically.
- If she weren’t into modeling, she would have been a diplomat or a humanitarian.
- Ava wishes she knows how to play drums very well.
- While growing up, she was a brat.
- In 2009, she appeared in a short 3 min video “Save the Future” for her role as sensual mom’s daughter.
- She lives by the motto, “Nothing is permanent.”
- Connect with Ava on Facebook and Instagram.