Benjamin Osvald Lasnier
Vejle, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Benjamin Lasnier’s formal education info isn’t available.
Model, singer, social media personality
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Merete Lasnier
- Siblings – He has three siblings – Two younger sisters and a younger brother.
Pop, Hip Hop / R&B
Benjamin Lasnier has signed with Danish wing of the Sony Entertainment.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
66 kg or 145.5 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
He definitely has a girlfriend as he has posted several pictures of him kissing a Danish girl on Instagram. He once had posted an Instagram image of a girl with the caption “Meet my girlfriend.” However, that post has been deleted from his account.
Race / Ethnicity
On his mother’s side, he is of Danish descent, whereas, his father is of French origin.
- Blue Eyes
- Chiseled jaw line
Benjamin has done several brand promotions on his social media accounts.
Best Known For
- His resemblance to the Canadian pop star Justin Bieber.
- His social media selfies.
As s Singer
As a singer, he released his first single titled Love You Out Loud.
First TV Show
Benjamin was first seen in documentary TV mini-series Benjamin in 2015.
Benjamin Lasnier Favorite Things
Source – Facebook
Benjamin Lasnier Facts
- In September 2015, Benjamin Lasnier’s self-titled biography written by Katrine Memborg was published by People’s Press in Denmark.
- His incredible social media journey started by his cousin convincing him to join Instagram while hanging out at a restaurant.
- His first post on his Instagram account with around 10 friends was a selfie that garnered more than 50 likes.
- He has a dog, whom he calls Batman and, even his dog’s Instagram account has more than 20,000 followers.
- Benjamin Lasnier’s hardcore fans call themselves as Benzilers (or Lasniators), which is inspired from the terms used by Justin Bieber’s fans.
- In 2013, he launched his own line of clothing merchandise by the name of Belasnier. However, it has been discontinued as of now.
- He increased his social media presence and exposure by posting at least 12 images per day according to different time zones.
- His mother became aware of his son’s popularity in October 2012, when girls started mobbing him in public.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and iTunes.