|Beverley Callard Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 28, 1957|
Beverley Callard is an English actress who is known for her role as Liz McDonald on the ITV’s British soap opera Coronation Street. She has appeared in the British sitcom, Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps (2001-2003) as Flo Henshaw. Callard also appeared in a single episode of 60 Minute Makeover in 2008. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Beverley Jane Moxon
Morley, West Riding of Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
Eccles, Salford, England, United Kingdom
Callard went to Elmfield and Peel Street schools in Morley before attending Bruntcliffe High School in Morley.
- Father – Mavis Moxon (Concert Pianist)
- Mother – Clive Moxon (Baker)
- Siblings – Stephanie (Younger Sister)
Callard is managed by Burnett Crowther, Ltd.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Beverley Callard has dated –
- Paul Atkinson (1974-1978) – Beverley was pregnant and got married to Paul Atkinson when she was 16 years old. She had a miscarriage afterward. In 1976, the couple became the parents of their daughter, Rebecca Callard. In 1978, the duo got divorced as Atkinson was a violent alcohol addict.
- David Sowden (1980-1988) – Callard got hitched to an Economics teacher, David Sowden in 1980. Beverley got pregnant and soon underwent an abortion. After 8 years of marriage, the couple got separated due to irreconcilable differences in 1988.
- Steve Callard (1989-2001) – After her separation with her former husband David Sowden, Beverley tied the knot with Steve Callard in 1989, and the couple welcomed a baby boy named Joshua in 1990. The couple got divorced due to Steve’s unfaithfulness in 2001.
- Jon McEwan (2010-Present) – On October 30, 2010, Jon McEwan and Beverley Callard tied the knot at the Hazelwood Castle Hotel near Leeds. After marrying Jon, Beverley became the stepmother to McEwan’s son Ben.
Race / Ethnicity
Beverley has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Playing Liz McDonald in ITV’s British soap opera Coronation Street
- Enacting Flo Henshaw in the British sitcom series Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps (2001-2003)
First TV Show
Callard made her first TV show appearance as Rhoda on Shades of Darkness in 1983.
Beverly served as an aerobics instructor. She stays fit and healthy by doing aerobics and some mild exercises.
Beverley Callard Facts
- She was raised in Morley.
- Callard began acting at the age of 7.
- Her older brother died soon after birth.
- Beverley worked as a shorthand typist in 1973 after leaving school.
- She has published several books and fitness videos like Rapid Results, Lasting Results, Ultimate Results, and Real Results.
- She has her page regarding fitness on Daily Mirror.
- In December 2011, Beverley became part of the theatre and played the role of an evil queen in Sleeping Beauty at the Lyceum Theatre, Sheffield and later got replaced by Margi Clarke due to some health issues.
- She suffered from clinical depression and a nervous breakdown in 2009.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Beverley Callard / Instagram