|Bianca Heinicke Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||February 6, 1993|
Bianca Heinicke is a German YouTube star, social media personality, actress, voice actress, and singer who has gained tremendous fame through her videos based on fashion, makeup, hair, travel, beauty, challenges, and lifestyle which she uploads on her YouTube channel, BibisBeautyPalace. She is one of the most famous YouTubers from Germany and her channel has accumulated more than 2.5 billion views. Bianca Heinicke has also worked with the likes of some famous celebrities such as Miley Cyrus and Ed Sheeran while having also collaborated with fellow YouTubers Dagi Bee and Lionttv. She also released a song, titled How It Is (Wap Bap …), in May 2017 which received major backlash and became the 8th most disliked video on YouTube in the world. After uploading her first YouTube video in December 2012, her career has been flourishing ever since and she also owns her own line of cosmetics which is named ‘Bilou’. Bianca Heinicke enjoys a huge social media fan base with more than 6 million subscribers on YouTube, more than 7.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 1.5 million followers on Facebook, and more than 2.5 million followers on Twitter.
Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Bianca Heinicke got her Abitur, a qualification granted by university-preparatory schools in Germany. Then, she got enrolled in a college to receive higher education and study social sciences. However, she soon dropped out to pursue her career as a YouTuber.
YouTube Star, Social Media Personality, Singer, Actress, Voice Actress
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Nadine Heinicke (Sister)
Bianca Heinicke is managed by TiQuest Management.
Her song, How It Is (Wap Bap …), was released via Warner Music.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bianca Heinicke has dated –
- Julian Claßen (2009-Present) – Bianca started dating YouTuber Julian Claßen in March 2009. They often collaborate for the videos on the YouTube channel, BibisBeautyPalace, and also appear on one another’s social media accounts all the time. In July 2018, Julian proposed to Bianca Heinicke and the couple got engaged. After being together for over a decade, the duo tied the knot in September 2018. The same year in the month of May, she had shared the news of her pregnancy with her fans and on October 4, 2018, Bianca and Julian were blessed with a baby boy whom they named Lio. The family of three can often be seen enjoying their time together.
Race / Ethnicity
She often highlights her hair in ‘blonde’.
- Sparkling eyes
- Pouty lips
- Lean physique
- Short Stature
Bianca Heinicke has either endorsed or promoted several brands such as C A R E TÉ, KARE Deutschland, Address Downtown, Visit Dubai, Mister Spex, Bilou, IvyBears, TEZENiS, Sunshine Smile, Daniel Wellington, and CCL BEAUTY.
Best Known For
- Uploading content based on fashion, makeup, hair, travel, beauty, challenges, and lifestyle on her YouTube channel titled ‘BibisBeautyPalace’
- Being one of the most successful German female YouTubers
- Having worked alongside the likes of artists Ed Sheeran and Miley Cyrus
- Keeping her fans engaged with the sneak peek into her life via her Instagram account on which she keeps posting pictures with friends and family
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 6 million subscribers on her YouTube channel, more than 7.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 1.5 million followers on Facebook, and more than 2.5 million followers on Twitter
As a Singer
Bianca Heinicke released her song, How It Is (Wap Bap …), on May 5, 2017, via the record label Warner Music. It was written by Dave Knight and Sam Sommer.
The video of the song became the most disliked video on any German YouTube channel.
Bianca Heinicke made her first feature film appearance as Perle (as Bibi) in the comedy horror film, Potato Salad, in July 2015. The film starred the likes of Joyce Ilg, Torge Oelrich, Otto Waalkes, and Ernst-Herbert Albertsen.
As a voice actress, Bianca Heinicke made her theatrical film debut by providing vocals to the character of Prinzessin Magnesia in the animated adventure comedy film, Knight Rusty 2: Full Metal Racket, in 2017. The cast of the film included actors such as Tom Gerhardt, Jella Haase, Christoph Maria Herbst, Detlev Redinger, and Dustin Semmelrogge.
First TV Show
Bianca Heinicke made her first TV show appearance as herself in an episode of the comedy talk-show, Willkommen Österreich, in November 2016 along with Peter Resetarits.
Bianca Heinicke stays fit by working out on a regular basis. She has also shared a couple of her workout videos on her YouTube channel.
Bianca Heinicke Facts
- She was brought up in Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
- Bianca Heinicke joined YouTube on November 28, 2012.
- She uploaded her first YouTube video, titled Haare an der Kopfhaut flechten, on December 2, 2012.
- Her YouTube channel, BibisBeautyPalace, has garnered more than 2.5 billion views.
- She was also honored with an award in the “Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle” category at the Play Awards in 2014.
- In 2017, Bianca Heinicke’s YouTube channel was the 4th most popular YouTube channel in Germany.
- She took singing lessons before releasing her song How It Is (Wap Bap …) in May 2017.
- How It Is (Wap Bap …) received a major critical response and was described as flat, childish, and something similar to advertising jingles by Nicolas Heine while writing for German online magazine, Dance-Charts. The song was also accused of being very similar to the song titled The Show by Australian singer, Lenka, in terms of rhythm, melody, and notes.
- The song, How It Is (Wap Bap …), received major backlash for its lyrics, voice, and pronunciation of the singer, and for the use of Auto-Tune. It has more than 2.9 million dislikes on YouTube and is the 8th most disliked YouTube video across the globe.
- How It Is (Wap Bap …) also managed to secure the 9th spot in the GfK Entertainment Charts and 5th spot in the Ö3 Austria Top 40.
- Bianca Heinicke owns her own line of cosmetics, Bilou, which she launched in May 2015.
- Follow Bianca Heinicke on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouNow, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Bianca Heinicke / Instagram