He divides his time between Manchester (England) and Los Angeles (United States).
Information about his formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Bipolar Sunshine is represented by
- Ryan Roy of Universal Music Group
- Matt Meyer and Cody Chapman of Paradigm Talent Agency
The Aesthetic Recordings, Polydor Records
6 ft or 183 cm
84 kg or 185 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bipolar Sunshine has dated
- Alys Crawford – Bipolar Sunshine is in a relationship with British photographer Alys Crawford. Although the start of their relationship is largely unknown, Bipolar doesn’t shy away from showing his love for his partner on the social media including calling her his muse and his wonder woman. In January 2016, they reportedly welcomed a baby boy into their family.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Jamaican ancestry on both his parents’ side.
- Often wears round frame sunglasses
- Unique and eye-catching hairstyle
Bipolar Sunshine hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- The popularity of his single Daydreamer, which managed to achieve the decent success of the digital charts. The single was also used in BBC One’s 2015 trailer.
- Having worked with established British artists such as Kid British, Gaika, and DJ Snake.
As a Singer
In 2013, he released his debut EP, Aesthetics. The Rivers single from the EP was offered as the free single of the week on iTunes.
He hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
First TV Show
Bipolar Sunshine hasn’t appeared in any TV show till date.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Bipolar Sunshine Favorite Things
- Childhood Band – Oasis
Source – The Guardian
Bipolar Sunshine Facts
- His parents separated when he was a young kid.
- He was raised by his maternal grandfather who was like a father to him.
- In 2007, he co-founded the British music group, Kid British, which had 6 members along with him. He was also tasked with vocals.
- In 2012, he decided to leave Kid British with their final performance held in Manchester in December 2012.
- In 2014, he announced his A Dream for Dreamer’s Tour in the UK. The tickets for his performance in London were sold out about 5 weeks in advance.
- He decided to use Bipolar Sunshine as his stage name because it best reflects his moods that swing from severe self-doubt to optimism filled buzz.
- While growing up, he dreamed of becoming a professional soccer player but failed to impress clubs after giving trials.
- After he failed to get his soccer career on the track, he worked at the furniture store for two years.
- Before he formed ska band, Kid British, he had a short stint at the music college.
- Some of the music labels have asked him to drop his stage name but he has insisted that he would retain his creative vision.
- Visit his official website @ bipolarsunshine.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SoundCloud, YouTube, and Google+.
Featured Image by Bipolar Sunshine / Instagram