|Boris Becker Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||November 22, 1967|
Boris Becker is the legendary German former world no. 1 professional tennis player and entrepreneur. During his career, Boris won several Grand Slam singles titles, including 3 Wimbledon, 2 Australian Opens, and 1 US Open. He also has 13 Masters Series titles and an Olympic gold medal in doubles to his name.
Boris Franz Becker
Leimen, West Germany
London, England, United Kingdom
Boris Becker attended Helmholtz-Gymnasium in Heidelberg, Germany.
Former Professional Tennis Player, Entrepreneur
- Father – Karl-Heinz Becker (Architect)
- Mother – Elvira Becker
- Ion Țiriac
- Günther Bosch
- Bob Brett
- Mike Depalmer, Jr.
- Günter Bresnik
- Nick Bollettieri
Right-Handed (One-Handed Backhand)
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Boris Becker has dated –
- Benedicte Courtin (1987)
- Cassandra Hepburn (1990-1993)
- Barbara Feltus (1993-2001) – They got married on December 17, 1993, and have 2 sons together named Noah Gabriel (b. January 18, 1994) and Elias Balthasar (b. September 4, 1999). The couple got divorced on January 15, 2001.
- Angela Ermakova (1999) – They have a daughter named Anna (b. 2000).
- Sabrina Setlur (2001)
- Heydi Gómez (2001)
- Patrice Farameh (2002)
- Caroline Rocher (2003-2004)
- Sharlely Kersenberg (2005-2008)
- Annemarie Warnkross (2008)
- Lilly Kerssenberg (2009-2018) – They got married on June 12, 2009, and got divorced on May 8, 2018. They have a son named Amadeus Benedict Edley Luis Becker (b. February 10, 2010).
- Layla Powell (2019)
Race / Ethnicity
- French beard
- Tall height
Boris Becker has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Puma racquets
- Estusa racquets
Boris Becker Favorite Things
- Smell – Babies
- Book – The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Source – The Guardian
Boris Becker Facts
- At the age of 17, he became the first unseeded player to win Wimbledon Singles final in 1985.
- He is happiest when he is with his family.
- His greatest fear is the thought of losing family members.
- His earliest memory was holding a tennis racket at the age of 3.
- The trait that he most deplores in others is being disrespectful.
- If he could have a superpower, it would be the ability to make the world a better place.
- The one feature that he most dislikes about his appearance is his crooked nose.
- In a movie based on his life, Steve McQueen would play him.
- His guiltiest pleasure is whiskey and a cigar after a long day.
- He would invite Sofia Vergara, Bill Clinton, and Angelina Jolie to his dream dinner party.
- The words or phrases that he most overuses are “See you tomorrow.”
- His biggest disappointment has been not winning any French Open championship.
- If he could edit his past, he would want a chance at winning the French Open.
- If he could go back in time, he would go back to times where there were no cars and people rode horse carriages.
- He considers being a father to a beautiful family and winning Wimbledon as his greatest achievement.
- The most important lesson life has taught him is that tomorrow is unpredictable.
- He retired from competitive tennis on June 25, 1999.
- In 1989, the ATP and the ITF voted him the “Player of the Year”.
- He has coached Novak Djokovic for 3 years, starting on December 2013.
- In 2000, he became the principal owner of the tennis division of Völkl Inc.
Featured Image by Sven Mandel / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0