|Brianna Hildebrand Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||August 14, 1996|
Brianna Hildebrand is an American actress known for appearing in popular TV shows and films like Deadpool and The Exorcist. She has done endorsement work for brands like Paper Magazine, Zappos, Vanity Fair, and Planet I. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram, more than 200k followers on Facebook, and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Brianna Caitlin Hildebrand
College Station, Texas, United States
Brianna Hildebrand went to the A&M Consolidated High School in her hometown of College Station. In 2017, she managed to earn her high school diploma and decided to go ahead with her plan to move to Los Angeles.
- Father – Caleb Hildebrand (Car Salesman)
- Mother – Veronica Hildebrand
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – Caleb Hubert Hildebrand (Paternal Grandfather), Patsy Lynn Gorman (Paternal Grandmother), Pete Trujillo Bocanegra (Maternal Grandfather), Jane Reyna (Maternal Grandmother)
Brianna Hildebrand is represented by Los Angeles-based ICM Partners.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Brianna Hildebrand has dated –
- Jonneke Grisham (2016-Present) – According to reports, Brianna started dating set dresser Jonneke Grisham in 2016. They had first met on the sets of the movie, First Girl I Loved, in which she was cast in the role of a lesbian and Grisham was hired as a set dresser for the project. Towards the end of 2016, some publications alleged that they had decided to end their relationship. However, such speculation proved to be false as they are still together and often flaunt their love on the social media.
Race / Ethnicity
On her mother’s side, she has Mexican ancestry, while on her father’s side, she has Irish, English, and German ancestry.
- Thick raised eyebrows
- Short cropped hair
Brianna Hildebrand has used her strong social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Paper Magazine
- Vanity Fair
- Planet I
She hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Negasonic Teenage Warhead in the popular superhero action movie, Deadpool. She was cast in the same role in the sequel movie as well.
- Being a member of the main cast of the 2nd season of the horror drama TV series, The Exorcist.
In 2015, Brianna made her first theatrical film appearance as Julia in the drama mystery flick, Prism.
First TV Show
In 2017, Brianna Hildebrand made her TV show debut in the Janus episode of the horror drama TV series, The Exorcist.
To prepare for her role in Deadpool, she had to take Muay Thai training for a couple of months. She relied on Richard Alonzo’s guidance for her martial arts workouts. Alonzo also gave her training in fight choreography.
She was also tasked with boxing training, which included hours of sparring and heavy-duty boxing workout sessions. Lastly, she was also asked to run a lot. Her running sessions mostly comprised of sprinting.
Brianna Hildebrand Favorite Things
- Childhood Crush – Ryan Reynolds
- Female Superhero – Cat Woman
Source – Screen Rant
Brianna Hildebrand Facts
- When she was cast in Deadpool, she hadn’t read a single Deadpool comic. However, Ed Skrein, who was cast in the role of Ajax, is a complete comic book nerd, and he loaned Brianna his collection so that she could get acquainted with the characters from the comics.
- When she had first auditioned for Deadpool, her character was called Kathy and the producers later decided to rename it. Also, in a bid to keep most of the things secret about the project, she wasn’t told much about the character apart from the fact that she was gothic and super apathetic.
- By the time she went for the Deadpool audition, she had shaved her head for about a year. She also had her fair share of piercings, which certainly impressed the casting team.
- While in school, she had such a big crush on Ryan Reynolds that she used to photoshop herself into his pictures.
- When she had first moved to Los Angeles, she wanted to become a musician. However, her manager talked her into joining an acting class and giving some acting gigs a try.
- At the age of 12, she got her first guitar and soon after, she started writing her songs.
- At the age of 17, she managed to win a competition organized by IMTA (International Models and Talent Association), which allowed her to move to Los Angeles.
- She managed to land a Negasonic role in Deadpool exactly a year after having moved to Los Angeles.
- While growing up, she was very much into dancing and used to attend dance classes.
- She has supported the Its Gets Better project, which aims to support LGBT youth all over the world.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0