|Brittani Kline Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 19, 1991|
Brittani Kline is an American fashion model who rose to prominence after winning the 2011 season of the popular reality TV show America’s Next Top Model. She has gone on to walk the ramp for noted designers such as Prabal Gurung and has been featured in the editorials of magazines such as Vogue Italia, Vogue Mexico, Interview US, and Elle Vietnam.
Brittani Autumn Kline
Beech Creek, Pennsylvania, United States
Lock Haven, Pennsylvania, United States
Brittani attended the Lock Haven University in Pennsylvania. She graduated Summa Cum Laude in December 2015 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Spanish and English writing. At University, she was also a member of Sigma Tau Delta, an honor society for students who excel in English.
- Mother – Bobbie Pletcher Miller
- Others – She has 3 half-siblings and 2 step-siblings.
She is represented by –
- Manny Roman, Agent, Roman Model Management, New York, United States
- Silent Models, New York, United States
- Why Not Model Management, Milan, Italy
- Premier Model Management, London, England, United Kingdom
- Freedom Models, Los Angeles, California, United States
- New Version Model Management, Florida, United States
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brittani has dated –
- Erik Fetter (2014-Present) – Brittani started dating Erik Fetter in 2014 and the pair started living together in Lock Haven, Pennsylvania, soon after. They have a son together named Rowan Hayes Fetter (b. 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of German and Czechoslovakian descent.
- Lanky frame
- Freckled face
- Smoldering eyes
- Cryptic smile
As a model, Brittani has been featured in campaigns for –
- CoverGirl Cosmetics
- United Colors of Benetton
- Acne Studios
- Sportmax Code
- Bimba y Lola
Brittani Kline Favorite Things
- Hobbies/Interests – Painting, Dancing, Yoga, Hiking, Photography
- Pet – Cats
- Fashion Designers – Alexander McQueen, Marc Jacobs
- Models – Grace Coddington, Karlie Kloss, Gemma Ward, Miranda Kerr
- Fashion Photographers – Steven Meisel, Jurgen Teller
- Fashion Magazines – Marie Claire, Vogue, Nylon
- Articles Of Clothing – Ripped Jeans, T-Shirts
- Music Bands – Florence + the Machine, A Tribe Called Red, Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Rapper – Drake
- Painters – Salvador Dalí, Frida Kahlo
- Film Director – Andy Warhol
- Architect – Antoni Gaudí
- Poet – Sylvia Plath
- Author – Lewis Carroll
Source – BrittKline.com, RTVGames.com, TheSelfied.com
Brittani Kline Facts
- She was fascinated with modeling from a very young age and began taking runway classes at the age of just 7. She eventually signed up with her first modeling agency in the late 90s, even before hitting her teenage years.
- Brittani made her ramp debut at the Fall 2009 Philadelphia Fashion Week, right after graduating from high school.
- During her stint at America’s Next Top Model, Brittani had an altercation with fellow contestant Alexandria Everett on the sets of a photoshoot in the 7th episode of the season. She was pulled up by the judges who reprimanded her for her behavior leading her to leave the set in tears. She ended up in the bottom 2 as a result and was only saved from elimination when the other judges outvoted the show’s host Tyra Banks, despite Tyra having categorically stated that she wanted to evict Brittani from the show. Brittani apologized to the judges the following week.
- As part of the reward for winning the show, Brittani was featured on the cover of Beauty in Vogue. She was also awarded a contract with IMG Models in New York, which she left mid-way in 2012 due to health concerns and intending to finish her degree. She was subsequently removed by IMG Models from their website. Brittani resumed her modeling career in 2013 and signed contracts with multiple agencies around the world.
- Her interests include writing and poetry recitals. She has a stated goal of writing her memoir and publishing children’s books.
Featured Image by Brittani Kline / Instagram