|Brittney Palmer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 24, 1987|
Brittney Palmer is an American UFC Octagon ring girl, glamour/adult model, actress, and contemporary artist, best known for breaking Arianny Celeste‘s winning streak for the “Ring Card Girl of the Year” on January 20, 2012, at the World MMA Awards. She also won in the same category the very next year. She came to prominence on April 19, 2011, when she and Jo Garcia, a fellow model, appeared in a Mortal Combat themed YouTube video. This also led to Brittany’s appearance on the cover of the March issue of Playboy magazine, thus making her the 3rd ring girl to achieve this feat, after Rachelle Leah and Arianny Celeste.
Brittney has also been widely featured in magazines such as FHM, Fitness Gurls, Inside Fitness, Maxim, and others. She also used her classic portraiture education to start her own business, selling her artwork through her website, which was also featured in art shows and charity auctions. One of the most prominent exhibitions of her art was in ‘X Contemporary and Conception Art Basel Miami’ in Miami Beach, Florida, United States. She has also amassed a large social media fanbase with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 400k followers on Facebook.
Brittney Alexis Palmer
San Diego, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Brittney Palmer attended the University of California, Los Angeles in Los Angeles, California, United States, and studied classic portraiture.
She then enrolled in the non-profit art school, Brentwood Art Center, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
Contemporary Artist, UFC Octagon Ring Girl, Actress, Adult/Glamour Model
Brittney Palmer is represented by –
- BP Management/KB Alchemy (Manager, Publicist) in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Chadd G Creative (Merchandise) in Lakewood, California, United States
- CLD PR (Publicist) in Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brittney Palmer has dated –
- Aaron Zalewski (2014-2015) – Her most prominent relationship was with Aaron, a radio host and investment banker, whom she married in 2014. They met one night at a club, when Aaron, surrounded by his female friends, simply couldn’t take his eyes off the girl at the next table – Brittney. He recognized and approached her by asking her if she could “put in a good word for him as an Octagon girl” which she found hilarious, confident of him, and interesting because of his Australian accent. Even more surprising was the fact that Brittney was actually on a date at that time, and Aaron still asked for her number in front of the other man. She gave him the number, and according to her, they never left each other’s side. They also had trouble keeping secrets from each other, so when Aaron began designing the “mother of all engagement rings” for 6 months, she suspected right away. She also remained nervous during each of their romantic trips, because she never knew if it was going to be ‘the one’. Finally, during a trip to Melbourne in Aaron’s native Australia, in a penthouse they rented, she saw red roses and Champagne waiting for her. The wedding was held at a cliffside estate that overlooked the Pacific Ocean, which once belonged to the actor Charles Laughton. It was a vintage-designed wedding, held in spring. Aaron and Brittney also scripted the whole wedding, from the speech to the vows, to reflect their spiritual beliefs. However, the problems arose between them on June 11, 2015, after Aaron got arrested for attempted murder after an alleged attack on Brittney. Allegedly, he got very mad when he heard her casting agent call her ‘babe’ on the phone, choked her, and pinned her to the bed with his knee. Brittney also nearly lost consciousness trying to call 911 while he held her face in the bed because she had asthma, of which he was aware. She managed to escape, called the police, and he was released on a $1 million bail the next day. After a lot of accusations, in April 2016, she also filed a lawsuit for assault and battery, stating that he was berating her in the days prior, and that he might have used narcotics. Furthermore, he also allegedly self-harmed himself to set up false accusations while screaming “Why are you making me do this? I just wanted you to love me!”. After the incident, he also called her, asking her not to assist the police so that he doesn’t get deported, and also took her 2014 Bentley automobile that he had gifted her, and asked her to return all other marital gifts. He also accused her of being extremely violent, verbally and physically, and that she had “world-class, deadly skills taught in MMA” that he was unable to defend from. Unfortunately, their story had a tragic end, more tragic than their divorce. During an episode of the TV series, UFC 25 Years in Short, in 2018, Brittney stated that she was doing art for her ex-husband who recently passed away in a very sad way. It was further speculated that Aaron might have died from a drug overdose, but that was never confirmed.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Thin Nose
- Beautiful smile
Brittney Palmer has endorsed brands such as –
- Gamma Labs
- G-Fuel Energy
- White Fox Boutique
- KAOS Dayclub & Nightclub
- Palms Casino Resort
- PRIVACY PLEASE
- The Art of Chase
- Lovers and Friends LA
- MOTHER Denim
- Rumble Boxing
- Glow Boss
- DIFF Charitable Eyewear
- Dolls Kill
- Sports Research
- MONTCE SWIM
- Stitch x Seam
- Ezili Swimwear
- Google Pixel
- Alo Yoga
- MVMT Watches
- Saint Owen
- A Touch of Flash
- LIFE Clothing Co.
- MOON BOOT
- Reebok Classic
- Under Armour
- Rose Studios
- Bold Sunless Tans
- ColourPop Cosmetics
- Giuseppe Zanotti
- Ali Levine Design
- Verbenas USA
She has also supported UNICEF.
She’s non-religious but spiritual.
Best Known For
- Being a UFC Octagon Ring Girl, having earned the privilege of being named “Ring Card Girl of the Year” in 2012 and 2013
- Her contemporary artist skillset, which allowed her to sell her artwork and showcase it in prestigious exhibits across the United States
- Her social media fanbase with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 400k followers on Twitter
Brittney Palmer made her first theatrical film appearance as Amy in the sports film Snake and Mongoose in 2013. It also featured actors such as Jesse Williams, Richard Blake, Ashley Hinshaw, Kim Shaw, Noah Wyle, and others.
Brittney Palmer Facts
- She grew up in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States, before moving to Los Angeles, California, United States, to pursue her career in the art hub of Venice Beach.
- Brittney released a book of never before seen photos and paintings, titled The Model Art Book in 2018.
- She became a model and entertainer at the age of 18.
- Brittney is also passionate about jiu-jitsu and dancing, besides art, modeling, and music.
- Her dating turn-ons are a sense of humor, the man knowing who he is, who has strong family values, and who doesn’t fight outside the Octagon. Even though she once stated that she would rather date a fat man who’s funny than a boring ripped guy, she still emphasizes the importance of being fit and healthy.
- She has a Pomeranian dog named Hendrix, who she also calls “Banana Joe the Dog”.
- Visit her official website @ brittneypalmer.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, 2nd Instagram, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Brittney Palmer / Instagram