|Brooke Nash Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 24, 1991|
Brooke Nash, the Australian model, was named Instagram Girl of the Week by GQ in June 2016 after she started modeling in 2010. She has done many high profile commercials and magazine shoots.
Nash has been seen in Instagram sensation and YouTuber Pia Muehlenbeck’s YouTube video also as a guest.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Brooke Nash studied at St Patrick’s College, Mackay, Queensland and Saint Patrick’s College, Townsville, Queensland. She graduated from the latter in 2010.
- Father – John Nash
- Mother – Elisa Nash
- Siblings – John Nash Jr. (Older Brother), Beau Nash (Brother)
- Others – Marj Nan Nash (Grandmother)
Brooke Nash is represented by StarNow.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brooke Nash has dated –
- Gareth Davies (2016-Present) – Brooke and Gareth started dating in 2016. Gareth is a tattooist at Bondi Ink and a fitness model from Sydney. They seem to be going steady for now.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Caucasian ancestry.
- Straight well-defined jawline
- Intense look with sharp eyes
- High cheekbones
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
Brooke Nash has been featured in the commercials for the following brands –
- Face of Deo International Underwear Campaign
- Island Haze Campaign
- Brass n Things
- Rebel Sports
- Zala Hair Extensions
- Miskini Campaign
- ICE Fashion
- Beats by Dre
Best Known For
- Her participation in various pageants such as Miss Hawaiian Tropics Australia 2011, Miss International Australia 2011, Miss Tourism Queen International 2011, Miss Tourism Queen of Oceania (International Level).
- Being featured in several editorials, runway and commercial shoots for popular magazines such as Galore, Cosmopolitan and Harper’s Bazaar.
- Her bikini shots and images which have earned her more than 150k followers on Instagram.
She hasn’t made her theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
Brooke is yet to make an appearance on a TV show.
Brooke’s workout routine and diet plans aren’t known.
Brooke Nash Favorite Things
- About Herself – Being spontaneous
Source – YouTube
Brooke Nash Facts
- She started her modeling career in 2010.
- She was a Miss Universe Australia finalist in 2010.
- GQ named her the “Instagram Girl of the Week” in June 2016 edition.
- She has been a guest on Pia Muehlenbeck‘s YouTube channel.
- Her role model is superstar Miranda Kerr.
- Follow her on Facebook and Instagram.
Featured Image by Eva Rinaldi / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0