|Caitlin Carmichael Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 2, 2004|
Caitlin Carmichael is an American actress, best known for her appearances in notable TV shows such as Mystery ER (2008), 10 Things I Hate About You (2010), iCarly (2011), True Blood (2011), Dexter (2011), Retired at 35 (2012), The Neighbors (2012), as well as her recurring role of Alma in Doc McStuffins (2012-2017). She also appeared in Chosen (2013-2014), Z Nation (2016), Chicken Girls (2017), Young Sheldon (2017), The Good Doctor (2018), and began starring in Dwight in Shining Armor TV series in 2018 with a lead role of Gretta.
Caitlin has also appeared in movies such as Conception (2011), The Wicked (2013), Shoulder to Shoulder (2014), 300: Rise of an Empire (2014), Sweetheart (2015), Martyrs (2015), Monsters (2015), The Night Visitor 2: Heather’s Story (2016), Wheelman (2017), Life Itself (2018), and played Luka in Epiphany.
Caitlin Elizabeth Carmichael
Tifton, Georgia, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Beverly Hills, California, United States
Her educational history is unknown.
- Father – Tom Carmichael
- Mother – Catherine Carmichael
- Siblings – None
- Others – Tommy Earl Carmichael (Paternal Grandfather), Bonnie E. (Paternal Grandmother), Ralph Eugene Carmichael (Paternal Grand-Grandfather), Vista Elouise/Eloise Dooly (Paternal Grand-Grandmother), Bill E. Bivins (Maternal Grandfather), Glenda C. (Maternal Grandmother)
Caitlin Carmichael is represented by –
- Paradigm Talent Agency (Talent Agent) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Zuri Model and Talent (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- LINK Entertainment (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Abrams Artists Agency (Talent Agent Voice) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Buchwald (Talent Agent Commercial) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Studio Matrix (Publicist) in Emmitsburg, Maryland, United States
- Mark Wetzstein (Legal Representative) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Caitlin Carmichael has kept her dating history private.
Race / Ethnicity
Caitlin Carmichael is of English, Scottish, and Scots-Irish/Northern Irish descent.
- Short, slim physique
- Bright white teeth
- Fuller Lips
- Prominent cheekbones
- Wide nose
Caitlin Carmichael has endorsed brands such as –
- NFL Juniors merchandise (2018)
- Sally Miller Fashion (2018)
- Izzy Be Clothing (2018)
- Adina’s Jewels (2019)
Caitlin Carmichael has appeared in TV commercials such as –
- Little Tikes
- Great Wolf Lodge
She has also done national and international print campaigns for –
- Ralph Lauren
- Lord & Taylor
- Ann Taylor
- Charles Voegele
- Toys “R” Us
Best Known For
- Portraying important roles in numerous TV shows and films such as Katie in Wheelman (2017), Abby in Life Itself (2018), Luka in Epiphany (2019), Ellie Mitchell in Chosen (2013-2014), and Alma in DocMcStuffins (2012-2017)
- Appearing as Laney on the web show Chicken Girls (2017)
Caitlin Carmichael made her first theatrical film appearance as Jamie in a drama mystery Backlight in 2010.
First Web Show
Caitlin Carmichael made her first web show appearance as Sasha in an episode titled Just Shoot Me, Cupid! of the comedy series In the Motherhood in 2008.
First TV Show
Caitlin Carmichael made her first TV show appearance as Madison on Mystery ER in 2008.
Caitlin Carmichael Favorite Things
- Interests – Reading, Going Out At Night, Going To The Beach, Traveling, Dressing Up
- Scenery – Sea, Waterfall
- Animals – Dog
- Drink – Coffee, Coffee Latte
- Taste – Savoury
- Store – Urban Outfitters, Zara, Free People
- City – Paris, France
- Music Genre – Indie Pop
- School Subject – English
- Smell – Peach
- Color – Tiffany Blue
- Place – Disneyland
- Time Of Day – Sunset
- Makeup And Skincare Brand – Glossier
- Food – Pasta, Peanut Butter, Pancakes, New York Style Pizza, Sushi, Ice Cream, French Fries, Nuggets
- Sport – Football
- NFL Team – Los Angeles Rams
- Quote – “Every day is a fashion show and the world is the runway.” – Coco Chanel
Caitlin Carmichael Facts
- Her acting career started very early when she was only 3 and a half years old.
- After her whole family went on a Disney cruise for one of her birthdays, Caitlin got drawn to the stage when she attended a show during the trip.
- The first agency to invite her for an audition was John Robert Powers (JRP) in 2007. Soon after, she began modeling, appearing in TV and print commercials.
- In 2018, she landed a spot at the International Presentation of Performers in Los Angeles, California, United States, among the competition of 2500 people from 5 countries.
- Jenny McCarthy handpicked Caitlin to play her daughter in the web series In the Motherhood in 2008.
- Caitlin was a big supporter of the American Cancer Society and has appeared in various campaigns, as well as NFL games promoting breast cancer awareness.
- She also does volunteer work whenever she has the time, especially with the Beverly Hills Presbyterian Church, where she goes to help feed the homeless.
- She is afraid of snakes.
- In 300: Rise of an Empire (2014), Caitlin played the 8-year old version of Artemisia, played by Eva Green. Other actors in the lead roles were Sullivan Stapleton, Lena Headey, Hans Matheson, Callan Mulvey, and Rodrigo Santoro.
- Caitlin’s co-stars in the YouTube mini-series Chicken Girls (2017), where she played the role of Laney, were Annie LeBlanc, Brooke Elizabeth Butler, Dylan Conrique, Indiana Massara, Caden Conrique, and Hayley LeBlanc.
- In 2018, she landed the lead role of Princess Gretta in a gothic adventure TV series Dwight in Shining Armor alongside Sloane Morgan Siegel who played Dwight.
- Her favorite part of being on the set of Dwight in Shining Armor was that she could perform her own stunts, and practice swordsmanship and combat.
- Growing up, Caitlin was a big fan of the movie Mamma Mia! (2008) starring Meryl Streep, Amanda Seyfried, and Colin Firth.
- Some of her favorite movies are Whiplash (2014) with Miles Teller, J.K. Simmons, and Melissa Benoist, and Silver Linings Playbook (2012) starring Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence, and Robert De Niro in the lead roles.
- Caitlin would love to work with both Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper in an acting project of any kind.
- Her favorite rides at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California, United States, were Thunder Mountain Railroad, Guardians of the Galaxy: Tower of Terror, and Grizzly River Run.
- The favorite character she played as of February 2019 was Katie in Wheelman (2017) alongside Frank Grillo, Garret Dillahunt, and Shea Whigham. Caitlin said it was because she had to learn to drive a stick-shift 1982 Porsche 911 and did all of the driving herself when she was only 12.
- If she could have any superpower, it would be healing.
- She claims that the hardest thing about acting for her is wrapping up the project, because cast and crew bond over the long hours of shooting, and it comes to an end abruptly.
- Caitlin’s most stalked Instagram account was Shay Mitchell‘s. She loved her traveling vlogs, as well as her acting in Pretty Little Liars (2010–2017).
- Caitlin won 7 awards for her role of Jenn in the short horror sci-fi movie Monsters (2015).
- She had a lead role in a short horror sci-fi movie titled Sweetheart (2015). For her acting, she was nominated for the NIFF Award for “Best Actress” at the Naperville Independent Film Festival the same year.
- Visit her official website @ caitlincarmichael.la.
- Follow her on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Caitlin Carmichael / Instagram