|Candice Kirby Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||December 27, 1995|
Candice Kirby is an American social media star, best known for her collaborative YouTube channel with her best friend, Quincie Pullen, named “QuincieandCandice”, which has amassed more than 700k subscribers. The channel was created on September 20, 2013, but they didn’t publish their 1st video, titled “Candice’s Spring Outfits!! (Winter into spring)” until February 2014. They used it as a medium to showcase their fashion taste and do challenges such as dressing as Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner for a week and give beauty and lifestyle advice.
Quincie and she also created regular comedy skits, vlogs, pranks, as well as DIY creative tips, tricks, and ideas regarding home decoration, gift ideas for various holidays and occasions, as well as reviewed numerous trending products honestly. Candice used her personal YouTube channel, simply titled “Candice Kirby” to make herself more accessible and in touch with an audience of more than 20k subscribers. She has also amassed a fanbase online with more than 80k followers on Instagram and more than 30k followers on Twitter.
Maryland, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Southern California, United States
Her educational history is unknown.
Social Media Star
- Father – Unknown (Deceased, 2017)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Candice Kirby is represented by The Sociable Society (Talent Agent, Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Candice Kirby likes to keep her dating history private.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
Light Brown (Natural)
She has also dyed her hair ‘Purple’, ‘Pink’, ‘Cyan’, ‘Blonde’, and ‘Platinum Blonde’ in the past.
- Slim physique
- Fuller Lips
Candice Kirby has endorsed brands such as –
- Kit Coffee (2018)
- Wildflower Cases (2018)
- Tommy Hilfiger (2018)
- Wooji US (2019)
- Volcom Womens (2019)
- Forever 21 (2019)
- FILA USA (2019)
- MGM Grand Hotel & Casino (2019)
- Løs Sundays Tequila (2019)
- JustPeriod (2019)
- Kut Haus La Verne Salon (2019)
- Adina’s Jewels (2019)
- Koio Footwear (2019)
- PacSun (2019)
- REVOLVE (2019)
- Topshop (2019)
- Femme Luxe USA (2019)
- DESENIO Prints & Posters (2019)
- GEM & CO. Jewelry (2019)
- EyeBuyDirect (2019)
- Brandy Melville USA (2019)
- Vans (2019)
- Blue Bottle Coffee (2019)
- HotMiamiStyles (2019)
- MISSPAP Fashion (2019)
- ZARA (2019)
- Nine West (2019)
- Princess Polly Boutique (2019)
- Levi’s (2019)
- Urban Outfitters (2019)
Best Known For
Her social media following with more than 700k subscribers on YouTube, more than 80k followers on Instagram, and more than 30k followers on Twitter
Even though Candice often jokes that all she does is watch Netflix and eat junk food, she is often seen going out and living an active life due to the vicinity of the beaches and warm weather of California, United States. Whether that’s riding a bike, swimming, surfing, mountaineering, hiking, or playing volleyball on the beach, she tries to do her cardio in a fun way, often surrounded by friends.
As for diet, Candice is a big fan of low-calorie cookies, oatmeal, and peanuts, and one of her favorite light meals is a mix of strawberries, blueberries, banana, and pineapple. Despite her healthy habits, Candice also enjoys eating ice cream as well as different cupcakes and donuts.
Candice Kirby Favorite Things
- Color – Black
- Drinks – Freshly Roasted Black Coffee, White Wine, Tea
- Activities – Reading, Sunbathing, Dressing Up In Costumes, Rollerskating
- Sugary Treat – Ice Cream with Sprinkles/Jimmies
- Animal – Dog
- Seasons – Fall, Summer
- Quote – “You are either in your bed or in your shoes, so it pays to invest in both.” -John Wildsmith
Candice Kirby Facts
- She has known her best friend Quincie since 2008.
- She and Quincie fostered 2 dogs of the same breed and raised them since they were 2 weeks old. In late December 2015, they had to give them up to their permanent family which was emotional for them.
- Her advice to people feeling lonely is to pray, as God will always listen to their problems.
- Candice met Hunter March, well-known YouTuber, during the ‘Playlist Live’ weekend at the Marriott World Center in Florida, the United States in April 2016.
- She had her 1st kiss in the 6th grade with her 1st boyfriend and they bumped noses.
- Candice promised herself that she’d be a virgin until she met someone she truly loved.
- Candice prefers iced coffee over a hot coffee.
- She considers her most embarrassing outfit to be ugly Christmas sweaters that she wore with Quincie.
- Out of all conspiracy theories out there, Candice believes in “The Mandela Effect” only.
- Her 1st crush was Aaron Carter, an American pop/hip hop singer.
- She doesn’t like pineapple on pizza.
- Candice often says she has no talent as she can’t sing, dance, play instruments or draw.
- She has had her lips done via cosmetic surgery but doesn’t plan on correcting anything else.
- If a cafe doesn’t have oat milk, which is her favorite, she leaves.
- Candice can speak a little French and is in the process of learning Korean.
- She created her personal YouTube channel on April 28, 2016, but didn’t post a video until January 30, 2019.
- After often joking about being “so single,” and asking their fans to “help a sister out,” on March 26, 2019, Candice pulled a social media prank and claimed to be dating her best male friend, Ben Esqueda.
- Quincie got her back on June 11, 2019, when she pretended to be dating Ben herself. Candice got angry because they already concluded it would create a weird living situation.
- Candie and Quincie created their own vintage clothing store named FIKA, which is a Swedish phrase for “a concept, a state of mind, an attitude.”
- At their FIKA store, they sell hand-picked, already worn but washed clothing, some of which is uniquely hand-painted by one of them with poetry written by Quincie.
- Candice often encourages her fans to follow her on Spotify as she keeps the account constantly updated with new songs fitting for each upcoming season.
- Visit her official merchandise website @ fikavintage.com.
- Follow her on YouTube, 2nd YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Spotify.
Featured Image by Candice Kirby / Instagram