|Carly Foulkes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 4, 1988|
Carly Foulkes is a Canadian model, TV commercial actress, and singer who is best known as The T-Mobile Girl for her work with the brand. She grew up in Toronto, Ontario however her roots reach back to England as her parents are British. Carly Foulkes started modeling in Toronto at the age of 13 and soon moved to New York to secure some modeling projects. Her big breakthrough came when she was cast in the advertisements for the brand, T-Mobile. Soon after, she became a sensation with her pink /magenta-and-white summer dresses and was also chosen as the spokesperson for the above-mentioned brand. Carly Foulkes has also tried her luck in the musical avenues and released her single, I Choose It All, in November 2018. She has often been described as the “picture-perfect brunette” and as “one of the most recognizable brand spokespeople”. She has also been regarded as an Internet s*x symbol who also became a part of the SI.com feature “Hot Clicks” on May 18, 2011. Carly Foulkes has also amassed a huge social media fan base with more than 120k followers on Instagram and more than 20k followers on Twitter.
The T-Mobile Girl
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Carly Foulkes studied at Loretto Abbey Catholic Secondary School, an all-girls Catholic secondary school, located in Hogg’s Hollow, North York, Ontario, Canada.
Model, Television Commercial Actress, Singer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Kimmy (Sister), Angie (Sister)
Carly Foulkes is represented by –
- MODELWERK, Modeling Agency
- New York Model Management
- Photogenics LA
- Sutherland Models
- Montage Models
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Carly Foulkes has not dated anyone publicly yet. Therefore, it is difficult to ascertain anything about her love life or relationship history.
Race / Ethnicity
Carly Foulkes is of British descent.
- Her looks seem like an amalgamation of Anne Hathaway and Kim Basinger’s features.
- Pierced nose and various tattoos
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Carly Foulkes has done endorsement work for a variety of brands such as Abercrombie & Fitch, Artistry Cosmetics, Express, Gilly Hicks, Macy’s, Nieman Marcus, Rugby by Ralph Lauren, T-Mobile, and Tommy Hilfiger.
Best Known For
- Having been cast in a series of T-Mobile myTouch 4G television commercials for which she often wore pink / magenta-and-white summer dresses
- Appearing on the cover of Elle magazine’s April 2009 issue
As a Model
Carly Foulkes walked the ramp for the Autumn / Winter – (New York) show for Collina Strada in 2019.
As a Singer
Her single, I Choose It All, was released in November 2018.
Carly Foulkes Facts
- She grew up in Toronto, Ontario along with her sisters but as her parents are British, she used to spend summers in England.
- It was the year 2001 when Carly Foulkes started modeling at the age of 13 in Toronto.
- After finishing high school, she relocated from Toronto, Ontario to New York, United States to start working for modeling agents.
- She soon found work in a couple of modeling projects in Singapore and Europe. After that, she again came to New York and pursued a career in acting.
- Carly Foulkes has often been confused with Canadian actress and singer, Jessica Paré.
- She is often described as a “picture-perfect brunette”.
- Her big break came as her stint with T-Mobile and she became the T-Mobile 4G spokesperson in fall 2010.
- In 2009 during her auditions for T-Mobile, Carly Foulkes pronounced “mobile” as a word rhyming with the word “smile” which was more of a Canadian English pronunciation that the American English one.
- After she secured the part in the T-Mobile commercials, she soon became a popular face due to the similarities of the commercial with the Justin Long / John Hodgman “Get a Mac” commercials and the ad ran on various popular United States networks as well as on a number of websites.
- Initially, Carly Foulkes was signed to be cast in 2 or 3 commercials for the company. However, as of December 2011, she had already appeared in a dozen commercials for the brand.
- She wears pink /magenta dresses in the T-Mobile commercials as magenta is the color trademark of the company.
- In the later commercials for the brand, she is seen discarding her usual pink dresses and high heels for a black-and-pink biker outfit and boots before embarking on a motorcycle ride.
- Laura Stampler, a journalist for Business Insider, described Carly Foulkes as “one of the most recognizable brand spokespeople” in March 2013.
- She appeared in a T-Mobile public service announcement on texting and driving in September 2013.
- Despite her image as a girl wearing pink / magenta-and-white summer dresses for a series of T-Mobile myTouch 4G television commercials, Carly Foulkes has claimed that she rarely wears pink in real life and rather likes to wear black colored clothes.
- Carly Foulkes has often been regarded as an Internet s*x symbol and was also a part of the SI.com feature “Hot Clicks” on May 18, 2011. However, she has simply clarified her stance on the whole s*x symbol scenario saying that “I’m flattered, but it’s funny.”
- She is a major video game enthusiast and is also a skilled skateboarder.
- Follow Carly Foulkes on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Carly Foulkes / Instagram