|Caroline Daur Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||12, 1995|
|Eye Color||Sky Blue|
Caroline Daur is a German social media star, blogger, actress, and model. She is best known for her Instagram account which has amassed a fanbase of more than 2.5 million followers.
She attended the University of Hamburg in Hamburg, Germany and studied business administration between 2013 and 2016. However, to pursue her career as a model and blogger, she had to pause her studies.
Model, Social Media Star, Blogger, Actress
- Father – He was a lawyer.
- Mother – Monika Daur (Worked as a manager)
- Siblings – Isabella “Isa” Daur (Older Sister) (Founder of IDeeDialog and ONE Hamburg)
Caroline Daur is represented by METRO Models (Talent Agent) in Zurich, Switzerland.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Caroline Daur has dated –
- Carlo Sestini (2017)
- Matthew M Williams (2020) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
- Freckled face
- Thin lips
Caroline Daur has endorsed brands such as –
- Dolce & Gabbana
- 1017 ALYX 9SM
- Roger Vivier
- Mac Cosmetics
- Mii by Cosmopolitan
- Nike Air Jordan
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Marc O’Polo
- THOMAS SABO
Caroline Daur Favorite Things
- Spa – Inside pool at the hotel Stanglwirt in Austria
- Skincare Products – Dr. Barbara Sturm, La Mer
- Hair Products – Kérastase
- Vintage Stores In Las Vegas, Nevada – Waves, Cleopatra’s Treasures, Green Lantern, Tatyana Boutique, Modern Mantiques, Glam Factory, Buffalo Exchange, Rocking Betty
Source – CaroDaur.com, Coveteur
Caroline Daur Facts
- She grew up in Seevetal, Harburg, Lower Saxony, Germany.
- As a kid, she could barely wait to finish her homework so she could be in her mom’s wardrobe and play dress up.
- Caroline has called herself a chameleon when it comes to fashion. One day, she feels girly and wants to dress like a princess, while the next she seeks an androgynous vibe.
- At 2017 About You Awards, Caroline Daur was named “Idol of the Year.”
- When she appeared on the cover of the Grazia Italy in 2017, it was a surprise for her as well. She had only shot editorial pictures but the people in charge decided to put her on the magazine cover 2 days before it was published.
- When she talked to people that represented brand MAC Cosmetics, she just randomly mentioned it was her dream to have her own lipstick. They took it seriously, flew her to their laboratory in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and helped her create the “Caro Daur” lipstick color.
- Some members of her fanbase think she looks like Julianne Hough.
- Caroline always overpacks when she’s traveling. Even if she is staying for a day only, she unpacks her entire suitcase so she can get a feel for the clothing items she brought.
- One of her favorite meals is fluffy pancakes that her mom used to make when she was a kid.
- She always wears necklaces, even to bed. Her friends often tease her that she’s like a Christmas tree because of her love for jewelry.
- Caroline is obsessed with astrology and always asks people she meets what their zodiac sign is.
- She sleeps 4 to 5 hours a night. This dates back to her early school days and is caused by her overactive mind.
- She used to work for a headhunting/scouting company in the past.
- Caroline suffers from misophonia, e.g. a disease that makes her hate certain noises.
- She played tennis for 14 years.
- She used to be on a soccer team for years.
- Caroline spends about 300 days out of the year traveling.
- She wants to write a book and went to acting classes in Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Caroline never packs mascara because she uses fake lashes.
- She typically only uses a highlighter and a bronzer and rarely applies blush because it makes her “feel like she just came out of the gym.”
- Caroline’s biggest makeup pet peeve is an orange foundation along her jawline.
- She met Jennifer Lopez in September 2019.
- Her fantasy makeup product is a sweat-proof powder for her face that also has UV protection.
Featured Image by Caroline Daur / Instagram