|Cassie Randolph Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 27, 1995|
|Boyfriend||Colton S. Underwood|
Cassie Randolph is an American television personality, social media star, and YouTuber who rose to fame after appearing on the dating and relationship reality TV drama game show series, The Bachelor. She was a part of the 23rd edition of the show which starred Colton S. Underwood as the bachelor. Cassie won the heart of Colton and wrapped up her journey as the winner of the season. She has also been cast in various other shows which include Young Once, The View, Good Morning America, Entertainment Tonight, and Live! with Kelly. Cassie Randolph has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 220k followers on Twitter. She also runs the collaborative channel, titled Cassie & Michelle, on which the sisters have accumulated more than 150k subscribers and more than 1.5 million views.
Cassandra Ann Randolph
Huntington Beach, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Cassie Randolph went to Berean Christian High School which is a Christian co-educational high school located in Walnut Creek, California, United States. After graduating from high school, she got enrolled at the Biola University, which is a private, evangelical Christian university located in La Mirada, California. Later, in the year 2016, she graduated from university with a degree in communication sciences and disorders.
Afterward, Cassie Randolph joined the Huntington Beach Union High School District as a substitute ESL teacher. She also got enrolled at the University of Wisconsin–Eau Claire in 2018 to do her masters in speech pathology.
Television Personality, Social Media Star, YouTuber
- Father – Matt Randolph (A Marketing Agency CEO)
- Mother – Amy McCleary
- Siblings – Michelle Randolph (Younger Sister) (Model, Actress, Social Media Personality), Landon Randolph (Younger Brother)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cassie Randolph has dated –
- Caelan Tiongson – Cassie Randolph was in a relationship with actor and basketball player, Caelan Tiongson. According to the sources, the duo’s on-and-off relationship went on for around a total of 5 years. They were college sweethearts and their romance caught a lot of attention. Both Caelan Tiongson and Cassie were cast in the docuseries, titled Young Once, which was focused on the lives of a couple of students who venture into the realms of dating, marriage, debts, and career decisions after studying at a conservative Christian college. The first season of the show was shot at Biola University itself when the pair used to study there. They broke up for a couple of times and then eventually got back together and according to both of them, that only dragged the relationship because they were not right for one another. Therefore, they finally mutually parted ways for good and have maintained a friendly bond. However, in one of Cassie’s Instagram posts, she has revealed that it was Cassie herself who initiated the final breakup and, therefore, it was a little tough for Caelan Tiongson to deal with it but he soon accepted it as they were not meant to be together.
Cassie also received backlash from the viewers as it was misinterpreted that she joined the cast of The Bachelor while she was still dating Caelan as the 2nd season of Young Once also aired at around the same time as The Bachelor. However, both Caelan and Cassie took to Instagram to clarify that it was a mere chance that Cassie got the opportunity to be a part of The Bachelor after the duo had broken up. Moreover, both the shows aired around the same time in order to attract the viewers because Young Once was shot way before Cassie began her journey on The Bachelor.
- Colton S. Underwood (2019-Present) – Cassie Randolph started dating reality TV personality Colton S. Underwood in 2019. The duo confirmed their relationship in March 2019. They both were a part of the 23rd edition of the dating and relationship reality television series, The Bachelor, in which Colton S. Underwood was cast as the bachelor and Cassie Randolph emerged as the winner after winning over Colton’s heart. Their journey on the show was quite an interesting one and in an episode that aired on March 4, 2019, Cassie even decided to end her journey on the show as she did not feel that she was ready to get engaged at the end of the season.
However, Colton persuaded her to rejoin the show after he broke up with the other finalists, Tayshia Adams and Hannah Godwin, just to be with Cassie Randolph. He also committed the famous “fence jump” in order to quit the show when he got to know about Cassie leaving the show. Moreover, their romance had started on a sweet note because when Cassie and Colton met for the first time, Cassie brought along a box of fake butterflies to signify how nervous she was at the time. They also keep their fans updated by posting their loved up pictures on their respective social media accounts.
Race / Ethnicity
- Charming smile
- Lean physique
Cassie Randolph has either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands such as Maek Ceramics, Target Style, bioClarity, and Daniel Wellington.
She was raised in a family of devout Christians.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as a contestant on the 23rd season of the popular dating and relationship TV reality drama game show series, The Bachelor, in 2019. Later, she emerged as the winner of the show by winning the heart of Colton S. Underwood who starred as the bachelor for the season.
- Appearing on the documentary series, Young Once, which is based on the lives of a couple of students who venture into the realms of dating, marriage, debts, and career decisions after studying at a conservative Christian college. Her romance with her then-boyfriend, Caelan Tiongson, also became popular on the show.
First Web Show
Cassie Randolph made her first web show appearance as herself in an episode, titled Blind Dates & Tattoos, of the documentary series, Young Once, in February 2016. She was cast alongside the likes of Emily Browning, Robert Carlson, and Michelle Randolph.
First TV Show
Cassie Randolph made her first TV show appearance as a contestant in an episode of the dating and relationship reality drama game show series, The Bachelor, in January 2019. Other cast members for the show included Chris Harrison, Colton S. Underwood, Hannah Brown, Katie Morton, Heather Martin, and Onyeka Ehie.
Cassie Randolph stays fit by leading a healthy lifestyle. Moreover, she also loves surfing which also helps her maintain a toned physique.
As for her diet, Cassie does not follow any particular regime and eats almost the same things every single day. The food items that she usually prefers to eat on a regular basis are bread, avocados, goat cheese, almond milk, mushrooms, brussels sprouts, and honey.
Cassie Randolph Favorite Things
- Drink – Coffee and Wine
- Color – Blue
Source – YouTube
Cassie Randolph Facts
- She was raised alongside her siblings in Huntington Beach and Walnut Creek, California, United States.
- Cassie Randolph shares a very close bond with her family members and once said in an interview that she would never choose anything over her family, even if that thing is love.
- She joined YouTube, along with her younger sister, in March 2019 as they started their collaborative channel named Cassie & Michelle and uploaded their first video on April 6, 2019.
- In one of the YouTube videos, the two sisters revealed that they share a very close bond because while growing up, they saw their mother share a deep bond with her sister and this encouraged them to maintain a close sister bond too.
- Cassie Randolph is a cat person and has 2 cats named Maverick and Goose.
- As a child, whenever Cassie used to get into a fight with her sister, their mother made them touch their noses until they stopped fighting and that eventually made them laugh and successfully stop fighting.
- Having grown up near the beach, she enjoys surfing.
- Cassie Randolph loves teaching.
- She makes sure that she never goes to bed with her makeup on.
- People sometimes think that she is the younger one of the two sisters.
- Her love language includes having quality time, acts of service, and physical touch.
- Cassie Randolph has also worked as a Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA) with Mediscan Staffing Services.
- Apart from Young Once and The Bachelor, she has appeared on a number of shows which include The View, Good Morning America, Entertainment Tonight, and Live! with Kelly.
- Follow Cassie Randolph on Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Cassie Randolph / Instagram