Catherine Ligaya Mejia Giudici
Seattle, Washington, United States
Dallas, Texas, United States
Catherine Lowe attended Roosevelt High School in Seattle and graduated in 2004.
She then took admission in Washington State University to graduate in 2008 with a B.A. in advertising.
Graphic designer, reality show personality
- Father – Carey Giudici (Social Media Coach)
- Mother – Cynthia Mejia-Giudici (Filipino Historian)
- Siblings – India Giudici (Sister), Monica Teal Giudici (Sister)
- Others – Jay Lowe (Father-in-law), Sherry Lowe (Mother-in-law), Shay Shull (Sister-in-law), Andrew Shull (Brother-in-law)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Catherine Lowe has dated –
- Sean Lowe (2012-Present) – Catherine and Sean Lowe met in September 2012 as part of the show, The Bachelor. A month later, things were falling in place for them as they shared the first kiss. Within weeks, Sean had proposed her. There were some bumps as Sean had doubts about her interest in him and also felt her religious faith might not be as strong as his. In September 2013, Catherine moved to Dallas to be with Sean. However, they lived separately as they had vowed to abstain from sex until marriage. The got married in January 2014. Catherine gave birth to a boy, Samuel Thomas in July 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
Catherine is of Italian, Filipino, and Scottish descent.
Her Italian family name is down to her Swiss ancestors.
- Prominent nose
- Oval shaped face
35-26-35 in or 89-66-89 cm
10 (US) or 40 (EU)
While starring in The Bachelor, Catherine starred in the McDonald’s all day breakfast commercial along with fellow contestants – Ben Higgins and Chris Siegfried.
In 2014, she was also featured in a Suave hair commercial.
Best Known For
Winning the 17th season of ABC reality show, The Bachelor in 2013.
Catherine Lowe hasn’t appeared in any theatrical movie till date.
First TV Show
Her first TV show appearance came in the reality show The Bachelor in 2013 as a contestant.
To get in best shape possible before her wedding to Sean Lowe, she was doing Barre (ballerina workouts), Pilates, yoga, orthopedic stretching, and strength training as part of her workout routine. She used to hit gym 3 times a week.
Since her marriage, she has changed her workout regime. In case, she is pressed for time, she prefers to do squats, pushups and step mill with some stretching thrown in. However, she still enjoys doing Barre and yoga. If she is joining her hubby in the gym, she performs leg exercises, pull-ups and works on step mill until Sean is done. Her previous personal trainer was Tracy Nelson.
When it comes to diet, she goes for protein and fiber abundant foods. For breakfast on weekdays, she prefers to eat vegan yogurt with nuts and a glass of water. The weekend breakfast, however, is pretty big.
Catherine Lowe Favorite Things
- Restaurant in Dallas – Velvet Taco
- Beauty Product – Chapstick
- Lip Color – Nude
- Fragrance – Versace Bright Crystal
Source – D Magazine, E Online
Catherine Lowe Facts
- Before starring in The Bachelor, she had a lucrative career in advertising and used to work as a freelance designer as well. At one point, she was employed by Amazon.
- Catherine Lowe is a committed and vocal vegan. While living in Seattle, she used to write a weekly column titled Meatless Monday for Seattleite, in which she used to highlight places serving delicious vegan food.
- Catherine turned vegan after a trip to Kenya, where she ate generous amount of exotic meat and got an aversion to eating anything with a face.
- She had a bit strained relationship with her dad, who attempted to commit suicide in front of her when she was a teenager.
- She got baptized before her wedding to Sean Lowe by Sean’s father Jay Lowe, who is an ordained minister.
- Instead of bringing gifts at their wedding, she and Sean asked their well-wishers to donate to Micaela’s Army Foundation, which works for children suffering from cancer.
- She has worked as an advertiser for Seattle’s Wexley School for Girls.
- She started her own company about sharing fun messages between 2 persons @ GoLoweCo.com in the past.
- Join Catherine Lowe on Twitter and Instagram.