|Cheyenne Maya-Carty Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||January 21, 1996|
Cheyenne Maya-Carty is an English model who is renowned for her beautiful facial features and luscious curly hair. She bears a striking resemblance to model Jourdan Dunn whom she also considers as her idol. She has walked for several big names in the modeling industry. Cheyenne has graced the cover of popular magazines like Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, and Wonderland.
London, England, United Kingdom
She was studying science in college but dropped out after getting scouted for modeling work.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has 2 younger brothers.
Cheyenne is represented by –
- Elite Model Management – London
- New York Model Management
- LA Models
- Elite Model Management – Stockholm
- Elite Model Management – Amsterdam
- Special Management – Milan
- MP Management – Stockholm
- Elite Model Management – Barcelona
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Vivien’s Model Management
- D’Management Group
- Modelwerk – Germany
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cheyenne has dated –
- Ashton Gohil – Cheyenne is dating fellow British model Ashton Gohil. They regularly upload their pictures together on Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Mauritian and Jamaican descent.
- Wide smile
- Curly hair
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Cheyenne has done endorsement work for brands like Rihanna River Island Collection.
Best Known For
Being an upcoming model with an impressive repertoire of having walked in many fashion shows in London and New York
Cheyenne Maya-Carty Favorite Things
- Fragrances – Daisy by Marc Jacobs, Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel
- Beauty Product – Tom Ford Highlight and Contour palette, Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
- Movie – Love & Basketball (2000)
- Television Series – Adventure Time
- Music Genres – Hip hop, R&B, House, Reggae
- Modeling Experience – Launch of Rihanna’s River Island Collection
- Brand – Victoria’s Secret
- Sport – Roller skating
- Model – Jourdan Dunn
Source – Models.com, PlayingFashion.com, CheyanneIman.com
Cheyenne Maya-Carty Facts
- She was scouted in 2013 while roller skating in Victoria Park, London with her family and friends.
- In September 2018, it was revealed that Cheyenne would be walking the ramp at Victoria Secret’s Fashion Show.
- She has been featured in magazines like Marie Claire, Vogue Italia, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, and Wonderland.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Cheyenne Maya-Carty / Instagram