|Chloe Jane Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||June 11, 2003|
Chloe Jane is an American singer, songwriter, DJ, pianist, dancer, performer, social media personality, and YouTuber who started following her musical dreams at a very young age. She started singing when she was 9 years old and later started DJing as well. She loves Ibiza, Spain and has performed in several events while being a resident DJ at Amnesia, a night club. Chloe Jane also has a YouTube channel on which she uploads a variety of videos ranging from song covers to makeup tutorials to numerous events from her daily life. She has uploaded covers of songs such as 7 Rings, Thank U, Next, Shallow, Sorry Not Sorry, Finesse, Attention, and Havana. Apart from these, she has also released singles of her own such as My Life and Superstar. She is an all-rounder and her makeup game is also always on point. Growing up, she loved ice skating and has also flourished as a dancer. Chloe Jane has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram, more than 20k followers on Facebook, more than 10k subscribers on YouTube, and more than 20k followers on Twitter.
New York, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Chloe Jane has taken singing as well as piano lessons. Also, she took DJing lessons at Dubspot, which is located in New York City, New York, United States, after being inspired by music producer and DJ, John Benitez.
Singer, Songwriter, DJ, Pianist, Dancer, Performer, Social Media Personality, YouTuber
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Vocals, Piano, Guitar
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chloe Jane has not dated anyone publicly yet and prefers to keep her private life away from the public eye. Hence, it is difficult for us to ascertain anything about her love life and relationship history.
Race / Ethnicity
Chloe Jane is of Australian descent on her mother’s side.
- Dimpled smile
- Lean body
- Pouty lips
Chloe Jane has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- DJing at several famous venues in Ibiza, Spain which include the night club, Amnesia
- Her YouTube channel on which she has uploaded covers for a number of songs such as Shallow by Lady Gaga, Thank U, Next and 7 Rings by Ariana Grande, Finesse by Bruno Mars ft. Cardi B, Attention by Charlie Puth, Sorry Not Sorry by Demi Lovato, and Havana by Camila Cabello. She has also uploaded a variety of videos on the channel which are based on her travels, singing, DJing, challenges, Q&As, makeup tutorials, and events from her daily life.
- Having garnered an impressive social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram, more than 20k followers on Facebook, more than 10k subscribers on YouTube, and more than 20k followers on Twitter
As a Singer
Chloe Jane has released a couple of singles such as My Life and Superstar.
Chloe Jane stays fit by leading an active life.
Chloe Jane Favorite Things
- DJ – Martin Garrix
- Thing To Do (Apart From Singing And DJing) – Shopping
- Singers – Alicia Keys, Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande, Jennifer Lopez
- Song – Freaky Friday by Lil Dicky ft. Chris Brown
- Stores To Shop At – Zara, Tommy Hilfiger, Philipp Plein, Topshop
- Hairstyle – Half up and half down hair
Chloe Jane Facts
- She grew up in New York City, New York.
- Chloe Jane started singing when she was around 9 years old and her pursuits as a DJ began when she was around 12 years old.
- Between the age of 3 and 9, she did ballet and at the age of 10, she started doing ballroom dancing.
- Musical genes run in her family as her mom plays the saxophone while one of her aunts likes to sing.
- Her parents met one another in Ibiza, Spain.
- Chloe Jane was inspired to become a DJ after she saw a number of DJs performing in Ibiza, Spain. That was when she decided that she wanted to sing, entertain, and perform in shows.
- She has worked as a DJ at one of the biggest night clubs in Ibiza i.e. Amnesia and became a resident DJ in the year 2017.
- After she had learned to play the piano thoroughly, she started singing while parallelly playing the piano. Eventually, this led her branch out as a songwriter.
- As far as her love for makeup goes, Chloe Jane started putting on makeup when she was around 10 years old. She loves makeup so much that she used to ask for makeup products as her birthday gifts and as Christmas presents. Mostly, she likes doing inner eye sparkle.
- She started her YouTube channel on October 5, 2014, and took help from her babysitter to film her very first YouTube video, titled Fall Morning Routine, which she uploaded on November 16, 2014.
- Chloe Jane’s inspiration to join YouTube came from the influencers who she used to follow during her younger years as she thought that it would be really fun to try out all that stuff.
- She decided to name her YouTube channel ‘Chloe Janes World’ as from the viewers’ point of view, they would be indulging in the world (i.e. life) of Chloe Jane.
- She loves making YouTube videos because that’s the way her fans can know more about her and, that too, on a more personal level.
- If Chloe Jane could only eat one thing for the rest of her life, she would choose to eat sandwiches because there are so many varieties of sandwiches that you can go for. Her 2nd choice would be eating pasta but she thinks as pasta is fattening, she would just stick to sandwiches.
- If she could switch lives with anyone for a week, she would like to do that with the famous singer, songwriter, and actress, Ariana Grande, because she adores her voice as well as her style.
- Chloe Jane enjoys ice-skating a lot and started it when she was only 3 years old. She loved ice skating so much that she would do it before school as well as after school.
- She takes inspiration from Dutch DJ and record producer, Martin Garrix, whom she once saw DJing at a big event in a club in Ibiza and it was a totally amazing experience for her.
- Initially, she started her musical pursuits by posting videos on Instagram.
- Chloe Jane has also been a part of charity events hosted by socialite, model, singer, actress, fashion designer, and DJ, Paris Hilton.
- She has described creating music as a way to let her emotions out.
- Although she has never had braces, she did took the help of Invisalign aligners.
- As she started her music career at a very young age, Chloe Jane found it very annoying when people would not take her seriously because of her age until she performed and proved them wrong.
- On June 27, 2017, she posted a video on her YouTube channel in which her mother can be seen doing her makeup.
- Her advice to all the aspiring singers is to keep singing and writing songs.
- Her goal is to keep writing song, act, and entertain her audience.
- Ever since she started speaking, Chloe Jane has wanted to have a pet dog and used to often request her parents to get her one.
- Visit her official website @ chloe-jane.com.
- Follow Chloe Jane on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, iTunes, and Spotify.
Featured Image by Chloe Jane / Instagram