|Chris Gone Crazy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 20, 2003|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Chris Gone Crazy is an Instagram star, social media personality, and dancer who rose to prominence not too long after sharing an array of laughable videos on his Instagram profile. Although he was only sharing photos on the platform at first, he later began posting videos which later fueled his popularity online.
Chris Gone Crazy
Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Siblings – Ty (Brother)
He self-manages himself.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
He often tends to dye his hair light brown.
- Thick Eyebrows
- Big Lips
Chris Gone Crazy Favorite Things
- Music Genre – Hip Hop
Chris Gone Crazy Facts
- He first became active on Instagram in March 2015 during which he posted his first photo alongside a caption that reads “Yo baby wanna come my way”. Shortly after, Chris went on to upload his first video on the platform where he was seen dancing to Drake‘s Back to Back.
- Although he has been actively posting on Instagram since 2015, he only began to make rounds online sometime in 2018. As of 2020, his Instagram has already accumulated more than 1.5 million followers.
- Chris tends to often post dance-related and comedic videos on his Instagram. With this type of content on his profile, he has become loved and favorited by many social media users.
- He’s the other half of the dancing duo sensation “Chris and Debo” with Derrick Cummings who popularly goes by the name Famous Debo. Their YouTube channel Chris & Debo Mafia was created on May 7, 2017. It amasses more than 300k subscribers with over 15 million combined views.
- Growing up in the “Windy City” he was strongly influenced by its musical traditions, which also reflects the kind of music he performs. He was also quick to make a name in the social media industry due to this culture that inspires him to share an array of content where he can be seen undividedly performing to hip hop music.
- On most of his videos, he uses Snapchat filters while putting on some catchy and unique outfits for his social media fans to enjoy and watch.
- He has done collaborative works and has competed against many social media dancers. In April 2018, he posted a video of his collaboration with Curly Head Monty.
Featured Image by Chris Gone Crazy / Instagram