|Cláudia Alende Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 9, 1993|
Cláudia Alende is a Brazilian model, singer, and businesswoman who is known for being a runner-up in the Miss Bumbum Brazil contest in 2014. Cláudia shot to fame after being recognized as the Brazilian Megan Fox. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 12 million followers on Instagram and over 200k followers on Twitter.
Cláudia Manfrin Alende
Francisco Beltrão, Paraná, Brazil
Miami, Florida, United States
Her educational background is unknown.
Model, Singer, Businesswoman
- Father – Claudio Alende (Doctor, Businessman)
- Mother – Dolores Alende
- Siblings – Julia Alende (Younger Sister) (Instagram Star)
She is represented by –
- Linck Group
- Blanc Media
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cláudia has dated –
- Michel Grasiani (2008-Present) – Cláudia started dating businessman and actor Michel Grasiani at the age of 14. The couple can be seen together during various events and in many of her Instagram posts.
Race / Ethnicity
She prefers to dye her hair in different colors such as ‘purple’ and ‘blonde’.
Blue with a hint of green
- Megan Fox lookalike
- Pouty lips
- Beautiful eyes
She has endorsed various brands through her Instagram page –
She hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Being a runner-up in the Miss Bumbum Brazil contest in 2014
- Being recognized as a Megan Fox lookalike
As a Singer
Cláudia released her debut single I’m Good at Being Bad on December 4, 2017.
She hasn’t made her theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
Cláudia made her first TV show appearance in the comedy series Pânico na TV in 2014.
Her diet plan and workout routine aren’t known.
Cláudia Alende Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Cláudia Alende Facts
- As a child, she used to play video games all the time. Surprisingly, she had no interest in modeling back then.
- She served as a judge in the event Model Scout ID with Marcus Pelle on January 29, 2017, in Barranquilla, Colombia, where she had to choose one model out of the 100 participants.
- As a child, she wanted to work as a TV presenter in the United States.
- In 2017, Cláudia was featured among the 15 most influential Instagram figures on Forbes.
- She earlier owned a clothing store in her hometown.
- She relocated to Sao Paulo at the age of 20.
- Cláudia was featured in a short film called Lock All Doors in 2017.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Cláudia Alende / Instagram