|Daniel Manzano Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 4, 1980|
Daniel Manzano is an American musician who’s well-known as the main bass guitarist and backing vocalist of the pop-rock band Boyce Avenue. He had his first taste of the spotlight when he and his two younger brothers Fabian Manzano and Alejandro Manzano joined him to pursue a career in the music industry. He reunited with his siblings in 2004 and began to chase their passion for music by composing music and performing on local shows. Before the Manzano brothers decided to team-up as a band, they all had their respective educational goals to pursue. Not long after he graduated from Harvard Law School, he returned to Florida to meet with Fabian and Alejandro who were both still studying at the University of Florida at the time.
After they took the initial steps towards becoming a band and be known in the industry with their personal choice of music, Daniel and his brothers started recording their own songs and some of their favorite music playlists and began sharing their filmed music videos in the video-sharing platform. They became one of the most promising YouTube artists with their channel hitting more than 12.5 million subscribers on YouTube. With the unwavering passion that Daniel and his brothers have for music, it’s not a question as to how Boyce Avenue was able to amass millions of subscribers in their channel. Moreover, being able to build a stronger fan base and bigger support during their music events, local shows, tours, and concerts is a potential indication that a bigger success and breakthroughs for this band can be underway.
Daniel Enrique Manzano
Sarasota, Florida, United States
Daniel went to Pine View High School with his two brothers Fabian Manzano and Alejandro Manzano. Before he moved back to Florida to join his siblings, he went to Harvard Law School to finish his education.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Fabian Rafael Manzano (Younger Brother) (Music Artist), Alejandro Manzano (Younger Brother) (Music Artist)
- Others – Jessica Manzano (Sister-in-Law), Rachel Manzano (Sister-in-Law), Nicolai Manzano (Niece)
Daniel Manzano is represented by Geoff Meall of Coda Music Agency.
Pop Rock, Acoustic
Bass Guitar, Percussion, Backing Vocals
Daniel and his band were formerly signed to Universal Republic Records.
On August 9, 2011, the group ended their contract with the record label agency and decided to start their own record label which they named 3 Peace Records.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Daniel Manzano has dated –
- Shelly Manzano – Daniel is married to Shelly Manzano and they have 4 beautiful children together (3 boys and 1 daughter who is the youngest out of 4 children). It is not certain as to when the two first began dating before they finally decided to tie the knot but looking at their photos on Instagram, they seem to have a happy and quite an adventurous family that loves to go beaching and fishing.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Puerto Rican ancestry.
- Small Face
- Average Pointed Nose
- Oval-shaped Jaw Line
Best Known For
Being the bass guitarist and backing vocalist of the pop-rock band Boyce Avenue
As part of Boyce Avenue, Daniel released his first album All You’re Meant To Be in March 2009 under the Universal Republic Records.
He made his feature film debut in Arena in 2006.
First Web Show
He made his first web show appearance as ‘Himself’ on YouTubers React in 2014.
First TV Show
As part of his band Boyce Avenue, Daniel Manzano made his TV show debut on The Late Late Show with James Corden in 2015.
Daniel Manzano Favorite Things
- Hobby – Fishing
- Music Genre – Acoustic
Daniel Manzano Facts
- He’s the oldest of the Manzano brothers.
- Daniel’s band Boyce Avenue has accumulated more than 1 billion combined views on their YouTube channels Boyce Avenue and BoyceAvenueExtras.
- In 2016, Daniel and his band won the “UMA Icons” award at the Unsigned Music Awards.
- His band released many albums including All You’re Meant to Be in 2009, All We Have Left in 2010, and Road Less Traveled in 2016.
- Some of the artists of whom he and his band have made collaborations with on YouTube included Fifth Harmony, Alex Goot, Tiffany Alvord, Tyler Ward, Hannah Trigwell, Kina Grannis, The X Factor Season 2 finalists, Bea Miller, and many more.
- Daniel and his band uploaded a cover song of Miley Cyrus‘s We Can’t Stop in September 2013 and it became one of the band’s most-viewed videos on YouTube which garnered more than 200 million views.
- Visit Boyce Avenue’s official website @ boyceavenue.com.
- Connect with Daniel Manzano on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Daniel Manzano / Instagram