|Daniella Pineda Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 20, 1987|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Daniella Pineda is an American actress, writer, as well as a comedian who shot to fame after playing the role of Sophie in the TV show The Vampire Diaries (2013) on CW. She has appeared in several other shows such as The Originals (2013-2014) and What/If (2019) and has starred in films including Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018).
Daniella Nicole Pineda
Oakland, Alameda, California, United States
Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
She attended Mills College in Oakland in California and graduated with a degree in Sociology and Radio Journalism.
Actress, Comedian, Author
- Father – Eric Klein
- Mother – Patricia Pineda
- Siblings – Anneliese Michaela (Sister), Elliot Klein (Younger Brother)
She is represented by United Talent Agency and Imprint PR.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Mexican descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Mole on the left side of her neck
- Tattoo on the upper bicep of her right arm
Daniella Pineda Favorite Things
- Gift She Gave Herself For Graduating From College – A tattoo
- Film Genre – Horror
- Film That She Had The Most Fun Making – Mercy Black (2019)
- Character She Uses As Her Alter-Ego To Express Her Views In Her Videos – D.W. Diaz
Source – TV Over Mind
Daniella Pineda Facts
- She was mainly brought up by an aunt and uncle due to a financial crisis in her family.
- She initially worked in both radio and technology features, during which she began posting comedy videos on YouTube that revolved around women’s issues and this made her gain recognition.
- Pineda once went door-to-door in an attempt to raise funds for the horror film she had written herself named Cocaine Sleepover.
Featured Image by Daniella Pineda / Instagram