|Danielle Macdonald Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 19, 1991|
Danielle Macdonald is an Australian actress who is distinguished for her incredible portrayal of Alice Manning in Every Secret Thing (2014) and Patricia Dombrowski in Patti Cake$ (2017). She is also noted for starring in several other films such as Dumplin’ (2018) and The East (2013).
Danielle Louise Macdonald
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
She divides her time between Tonbridge and Los Angeles.
Danielle studied at the Australian Institute for Performing Arts in Naremburn, New South Wales.
- Father – He is a manager at a shipping company.
- Mother – She is an accountant.
- Siblings – Tania Gabrielle (Older Sister)
Danielle is represented by –
- Justice & Ponder – Management
- Creative Artists Agency – Booking Agent
- Felker Toczek Suddleson Abramson
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Danielle has dated –
- Rich Barnes (2016) – Danielle and actor Rich Barnes were believed to have been dating in 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
She has a beauty spot near the lower iris in her right eye.
Danielle has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Starring in several many films like Every Secret Thing (2014), Dumplin’ (2018), and The East (2013)
- Her role as Patricia Dombrowski who is a New Jersey rapper in the film Patti Cake$ (2017)
Danielle made her first theatrical film appearance as Tess in Zal Batmanglij’s The East in 2013.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance in the Born This Way episode of Glee in 2011.
Danielle is a vegan. However, she does not follow a strict diet plan and does not stop herself from eating junk food as well.
Danielle Macdonald Favorite Things
- Book Series – Harry Potter
- Smell – Frangipani and rain
- Burger – The Beyond Burger
- Kind Of Toast – Avocado toast
- Skin Care Product – Paw paw ointment
Source – Variety, USA Today, The Guardian
Danielle Macdonald Facts
- She was born and raised in Sydney Australia. However, at the age of 18, she shifted to the United Kingdom with her family. Later, she relocated to Los Angeles, California to start a career in acting.
- In 2010, she was chosen to play the role of Becca Huffstatter in Huge. However, she did not get her visa on time to start shooting and the role was given to American actress Raven Goodwin.
- As a child, she and her sister used to entertain the family with acts.
- Danielle is fond of playing darts.
- Danielle was starstruck after she met Dolly Parton while filming Patti Cake$ (2017). She even recorded the song Push and Pull with her.
- She is a huge Friends (1994-2004) fan and has met American actress Jennifer Aniston in the past.
- Danielle enjoys listening to music from the 80s especially songs such as Jolene and 9 to 5 by Dolly Parton.
- She is drawn to characters that have a flawed, strong, and independent role.
- Growing up, she was a huge fan of the shows and its stars Jennifer Garner in Alias (2001-2006) and Kristen Bell in Veronica Mars (2004-2007).
- Danielle attended improv acting sessions when she was in grade 8 and by the age of 10, she decided to pursue acting.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Danielle Macdonald / Instagram