|Daria Khlystun Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||Unknown|
Daria Khlystun is a Ukrainian model who has been steadily making progress over the last couple of years. Since starting her career in 2014, she has done modeling work for the popular fashion brands such as Givenchy, Dolce & Gabbana, and Saint Laurent. She has also posed for the prestigious fashion publications such as Elle and Vogue. Her biggest achievement was to get selected for Victoria’s Secret show in 2017. But, she was unable to walk the ramp at the show as she was denied the visa.
Daria Khlystun’s exact age isn’t known.
Information about Daria Khlystun’s formal education isn’t known.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Daria Khlystun is represented by –
- Number Management – Moscow (Mother Agency)
- MC2 Model Management – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- Monster Management – Milan
- IMG Models – London
- Trend Model Management – Barcelona
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Daria Khlystun has opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Ukrainian ancestry.
- Beautiful eyes
- Tall height
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU) or 3.5 (UK)
Daria Khlystun has done endorsement work for some of the most prominent fashion brands such as –
- Tom Ford
- Saint Laurent
- Dolce & Gabbana
Best Known For
- Having done modeling work for some of the most prestigious fashion labels such as Emporio Armani, Marc Jacobs, Christian Dior, Nina Ricci, Givenchy, Valentino, Sonia Rykiel, and Kenzo
- Being featured on the cover and editorials of the leading fashion publications such as Vogue and Elle
Daria Khlystun has got a disciplined workout regime in place to keep her in the right shape. She daily starts her day with a mini workout session, which involves doing 10 pushups and 50 abdominal crunches. She has also signed up for other gym workouts and fitness classes such as yoga.
Daria Khlystun Favorite Things
- Must Have Product – iPhone
- Essential Items – iPhone, Headphones, Cigarettes, Lipstick, Keys
- Fashion Designer – Givenchy
- Role Model – Adriana Lima
- Music Genre – Pop
- Movies – The Great Gatsby (2013)
- Book – The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Food – Pizza and Pasta
Source – Harper’s Bazaar
Daria Khlystun Facts
- She was discovered in 2014 in Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine through the social media. She received a call from a woman from a local modeling agency to invite her for the talks.
- Daria got her first big breakthrough in 2017 after she passed the casting call to be featured in Victoria’s Secret fashion show in Beijing. However, she couldn’t participate in the highly anticipated fashion event because she was denied visa by the Chinese authorities.
- If she hadn’t become a model, she would have studied law and become a lawyer, thus, fulfilling her parents’ dream.
- Her hometown is a small Ukrainian city called Dnepropetrovsk.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Daria Khlystun / Instagram