|Dilone Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 13, 1994|
Dilone is an American model who has gained popularity for walking down the runway for the likes of Fendi, Versace, Max Mara, Hermes, Balenciaga, Stella McCartney, PUMA, Balmain, Mulberry, Burberry Prorsum, Topshop, Paul Smith, Antonio Berardi, Michael Kors, Lacoste, Jeremy Scott, Coach, Marc Jacobs, Boss by Hugo Boss, Dolce & Gabbana, Victoria Beckham, Vera Wang, Elie Saab, Chanel, Tommy Hilfiger, and Jean Paul Gaultier. She also has a huge social media fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Janiece Altagracia Dilone
New York, United States
New York, United States
The information regarding Dilone’s educational background is unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has 5 sisters and 4 brothers.
- Others – Jeanette (Cousin)
Dilone is represented by –
- DNA Models – New York
- Viva Paris – Paris
- D’management group – Milan
- Viva London – London
- Viva Barcelona – Barcelona
- 2pm Model Management – Copenhagen
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dilone has not dated anyone publicly yet.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Dominican descent.
Short curly hair
10 (US) or 7.5 (UK) or 40.5 (EU)
Dilone has done endorsement work for brands like DKNY, Topshop, Sies Marjan, Stella McCartney, David Yurman, Coach, Versace, Balmain, American Eagle Outfitters, and H&M.
Best Known For
- Walking the ramp for several well-known designers and brands like Fendi, Versace, Max Mara, Hermes, Balenciaga, Stella McCartney, PUMA, Balmain, Mulberry, Burberry Prorsum, Topshop, Paul Smith, Antonio Berardi, Michael Kors, Lacoste, Jeremy Scott, Coach, Marc Jacobs, Boss by Hugo Boss, Dolce & Gabbana, Victoria Beckham, Vera Wang, Elie Saab, Chanel, Tommy Hilfiger, and Jean Paul Gaultier
- Appearing on the covers of a number of magazines including Elle France, Vogue Netherlands, Vogue Mexico, Vogue Turkey, i-D Magazine, WONDERLAND, and 10 Magazine
First Fashion Week
She made her fashion week debut at the Spring/Summer – (New York) fashion week in 2015.
Dilone works out on a regular basis to maintain her posture and physique for her runway shows. She also does planks to maintain a better posture.
Dilone Favorite Things
- Rappers – Andre 3000, Drake, J. Cole, Nas
- Runway Experience – Versace Summer /Spring ’17
- Style Icon – Rihanna
- Place To Shop – Acne
- Red-Carpet Outfit – Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Pink Carpet from 2016 in Paris
- She started her modeling career at the age of 18.
- She professionally uses her family name, Dilone, because she hates it when people confuse her first name, Janiece, with Janice, an annoying character from the sitcom, Friends.
- Her friends describe her as hilarious, passionate, and loyal.
- Dilone considers Madonna as one of her idols.
- She enjoys dancing and trying out different food items.
- She also loves writing stories and poems.
- Dilone has described her personal style as laid-back, colorful, and ambiguous.
- Her go-to outfit comprises of comfy pants, tee, and Nikes.
- She wants Denzel Washington to play her role in a movie based on her life.
- Dilone is friends with models Frederikke Sofie, Sora Choi, Duckie Thot, Adesuwa, and Jourdan Dunn.
- She has been included in the models.com‘s “Top 50 and Hot” list in the past.
- She has said in an interview that she does not like taking herself too seriously and rather enjoys her goofy side.
- Follow Dilone on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Dilone / Instagram