|Dylan Arnold Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||February 11, 1994|
Dylan Arnold is an American actor and producer who is known for having played the role of Twig/Twig Wysecki in the romantic musical drama television series, Nashville, as well as for having been cast as Cameron Elam in the horror-thriller film, Halloween. He has also appeared in a number of other shows and movies which include the likes of Shortcomings, Rockstars: The Pete Weaver Experience, On the Brightside, Fat Kid Rules the World, Helpless, 4 Minute Mile, When We Rise, Disfluency, Ten, The Purge, After, Discover Indie Film, Come Be Creepy With Us, Sweet Nothing, and The Coat, The Check, and the Trial. Dylan Arnold has diversified his career pursuits and tried his hand as a co-producer in the short drama film, Sweet Nothing. Over the course of his career, he has worked with the likes of Josephine Langford, Hero Fiennes Tiffin, Khadijha Red Thunder, Shane Paul McGhie, Jamie Lee Curtis, Virginia Gardner, Cassidy Gifford, Raquel Castro, China Anne McClain, Kelly Blatz, and Kim Basinger. Moreover, Dylan Arnold has also amassed an impressive social media fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Dylan H. Arnold
Seattle, King County, Washington, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Dylan Arnold studied at Idyllwild Arts Academy, which is a private school located in Idyllwild, California, and graduated from the academy in 2012. Also, he got enrolled at the University of North Carolina School of the Arts, which is a public coeducational arts conservatory located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree.
- Father – Steve Arnold
- Mother – Laurie B. Arnold (Author)
- Siblings – Jordan Arnold (Older Brother)
- Others – Ira Jerome “Jerry” Bauman (Maternal Grandfather), Max Bauman (Maternal Great Grandfather), Eva Beyer/Byer (Maternal Great Grandmother), Janice Marian Blankfort/Blankford (Maternal Grandmother), Henry Blankfort/Blankford (Maternal Great Grandfather), Bernard Blankfort (Maternal Great Great Grandfather), Rose Solomon (Maternal Great Great Grandmother), Sylvia Rappaport/Rappeport (Maternal Great Grandmother), Jacob Rappaport (Maternal Great Great Grandfather), Sarah Grant/Grantt (Maternal Great Great Grandmother)
Dylan Arnold is represented by Industry Entertainment Productions, LLC, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
6 ft or 183 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dylan Arnold has not dated anyone publicly yet and prefers to keep his private life away from the public eye. Hence, it is difficult for us to ascertain anything about his love life and relationship history.
Race / Ethnicity
Dylan Arnold is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent on his mother’s side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Curly hair
- Lean body
- Usually sports messy hair
- Prominent Adam’s apple
- A beauty spot under his right eye
Dylan Arnold has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Twig/Twig Wysecki in the romantic musical drama television series, Nashville, in 2018. It starred the likes of Connie Britton, Hayden Panettiere, Clare Bowen, Charles Esten, Sam Palladio, Lennon Stella, Maisy Stella, Aubrey Peeples, and Kaitlin Doubleday.
- Playing the role of Cameron Elam in the horror-thriller film, Halloween, in 2018. Directed by David Gordon Green, the film starred actors Jamie Lee Curtis, Judy Greer, Andi Matichak, Will Patton, and Virginia Gardner.
- Appearing as Henry Bodreaux in the horror action-drama series, The Purge, in 2018
Dylan Arnold made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Dayle in the comedy-drama film, Fat Kid Rules the World, in 2012. It was first premiered at the South by Southwest Film Festival in March 2012 and the other cast members included the likes of Jacob Wysocki, Matt O’Leary, Billy Campbell, Tyler Trerise, Russell Hodgkinson, and Lili Simmons.
First TV Show
Dylan Arnold made his first TV show appearance as Young Gilbert Baker in an episode, titled Night II: Parts II and III, of the docudrama series, When We Rise, in March 2017. The series is based on the history of LGBT rights advocacy in the United States and stars the likes of Guy Pearce, Mary-Louise Parker, Rachel Griffiths, Michael K. Williams, Austin P. McKenzie, Emily Skeggs, Whoopi Goldberg, Alexandra Grey, and Phylicia Rashad.
Dylan Arnold stays fit by working out on a regular basis. He has uploaded a few of his shirtless pictures on Instagram in which he can be seen maintaining a toned physique.
Dylan Arnold Facts
- He was raised in Bainbridge Island, Kitsap County, Washington.
- His mother is a published writer and her book, Hello There, I’m Coming Home!, was released in April 2019 and it happens to be the 3rd installation in the “Hello There…” series.
- He has worked as a co-producer on the short drama film, Sweet Nothing, in 2017. He also co-starred in the film along with actor Andrew Hollinger.
- Dylan Arnold has appeared in a variety of roles in several movies which include the likes of Clark in On the Brightside, Pete Weaver in Rockstars: The Pete Weaver Experience, Patrick in Laggies, Eric Whitehall in 4 Minute Mile, Johnny in 7 Minutes, Carl Atwood in Mudbound, Nathan in Ten, Noah in After, and James Carlisle in The Coat, The Check, and the Trial.
- He has been cast as Whip in the crime action-adventure series, S.W.A.T.
- Follow Dylan Arnold on Instagram.
Featured Image by Dylan Arnold / Instagram