|Dylan Mitchell Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 2, 2000|
Dylan Mitchell is a social media star who is best known for uploading content based on pranks, challenges, Q&A’s, gaming videos, and feature videos on his eponymous YouTube channel. He is also famous on Instagram where he uploads content alongside several other social media stars including YouTuber Tanner Braungardt. Dylan has a huge fan following with more than 800k followers on Instagram and over 250k subscribers on YouTube.
Wichita, Kansas, United States
The details about Dylan’s educational qualifications are unknown.
Social Media Star
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Karen Shupe
- Siblings – He has 2 step-brothers, 3 other brothers, 3 half-sisters, and 2 half-brothers.
Dylan self-represents his career.
6 ft or 183 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dylan prefers to keep his love life away from the public eye.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Tall physique
- Bright smile
Dylan has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Under Armour
- Gravity Blanket
Best Known For
- Uploading content based on pranks, gaming, challenges, travel, Q&A’s, and feature videos on his eponymous channel
- Being close friends with social media sensation Tanner Braungardt
Dylan is a trained gymnast and prefers to maintain a lean physique in order to allow his body to attain flexibility and be able to maneuver his body in the air.
Dylan Mitchell Favorite Things
- YouTuber – Tanner Braungardt
- TV Show – Drake & Josh (2004-2007), Zoey 1018 (2005–2008)
Dylan Mitchell Facts
- He enjoys playing soccer and training on the trampoline.
- He loves dogs and often uploads pictures and videos with his dogs.
- He is close friends with social media stars Tanner Braungardt and Quentin McConathy. Dylan and Tanner are such close friends that they even have the same favorite childhood TV show.
- He started making videos because of his interest in videography. Tanner also partially inspired him to start making videos for his YouTube channel.
- In 2017, he injured his knee while at a conditioning class in school. The following week, he had to undergo surgery and also had to use crutches for support for the next 6 weeks.
- Red is his go-to-color.
- Follow Dylan Mitchell on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and YouNow.
Featured Image by Dylan Mitchell / Instagram