|Dylan Playfair Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 19, 1992|
Dylan Playfair is a Canadian actor and producer who is best known for having played a wide range of characters in several shows and movies such as Reilly in Letterkenny, Knox in Some Assembly Required, Clay in The Order, Kyle in Travelers, Marty Howe in Mr. Hockey: The Gordie Howe Story, and Robbie in It Stains the Sands Red. He has also gained a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram and more than 60k followers on Twitter.
Fort St. James, British Columbia, Canada
Dylan Playfair studied at the Vancouver Acting School.
Actor, Producer, Singer
- Father – Jim Playfair (NHL Ice Hockey Coach, Former NHL Player)
- Mother – Roxanne (Entrepreneur and stay at home mother)
- Siblings – Jackson Playfair (Younger Brother) (WHL Player), Austyn Playfair (Younger Brother) (WHL Player)
- Others – Larry Playfair (Uncle) (NHL Player)
Dylan Playfair is represented by Industry Entertainment Productions, LLC, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dylan Playfair has dated –
- Jen Araki
Race / Ethnicity
- Well-toned physique
- Sports shoulder length hair
Dylan Playfair Facts
- Growing up, he used to travel a lot between the United States and Canada along with his brothers as they all used to accompany their father, a sports professional.
- Dylan Playfair made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Trevor Thompson, best friend of Alex Wright and a cameraman, in the Canadian-American psychological horror film, Grave Encounters 2 in the year 2012. He starred in the film alongside the likes of Richard Harmon, Leanne Lapp, Sean Rogerson, Stephanie Bennett, and Howie Lai.
- As a producer, he has worked on a couple of projects such as The Drop and The Drop: Why Young People Don’t Vote.
- Between 2014 and 2016, he portrayed the character of Malcolm “Knox” Knoxford III, an amateur extreme sports daredevil, in the teen situation comedy series, Some Assembly Required. He was a part of the show’s lead cast which also included actors Kolton Stewart, Charlie Storwick, Harrison Houde, Sydney Scotia, and Travis Turner.
- Dylan Playfair was cast as Reilly in the television sitcom, Letterkenny, which debuted as a YouTube series.
- He also appeared as Owen in a few episodes of the Netflix original television comedy series, Haters Back Off, in 2016.
- In 2017, he performed the songs, What’s My Name and It’s Going Down in the American musical fantasy television film, Descendants 2.
- Over the course of his career, Dylan Playfair has also appeared in numerous films which include the likes of Stanley’s Game Seven 3D, Profile for Murder, Mr. Hockey: The Gordie Howe Story, If I Had Wings, Beach Head, Cheat, It Stains the Sands Red, The Hollow, Descendants 2: It’s Going Down, Under the Sea: A Descendants Story, Tom and Grant, and Descendants 3.
Featured Image by Dylan Playfair / Instagram