Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, England
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Eddie Hall was expelled from the school. He was constantly working hard in the gym to become a successful strongman competitor, while his friends were preparing to take GCSE exams.
Eddie Hall is represented by Mo Chaudhry.
6 ft 3 in or 191 cm
186 kg or 410 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Eddie Hall has dated –
- Alexandra Hall – Eddie Hall is married to a woman named Alexandra Hall. They are reported to be the parents of two children. However, due to the scarcity of information about his private life, it is not known when they started dating and when they got married.
Race / Ethnicity
- Imposing and muscular physique
- Bushy Beard
Eddie Hall has used his strong presence on social media platforms to promote fitness and health-related products. He occasionally posts about other products as well.
Best Known For
- Being one of the successful and popular strongman competitors with several strongman titles and records to his name.
- In 2017, he managed to win the title of World’s Strongest Man and he has won UK’s Strongest Man competition for 6 consecutive years from 2011-2016.
Eddie Hall made his theatrical film debut in the horror flick, Rotten Cotton released in 2018.
First TV Show
Besides the broadcast of the strongman competitions, he made his first TV show appearance in the TV series Keep It in the Family in 2015.
- Eddie Hall works almost daily at the Strength Asylum in Stoke. He trains just like a bodybuilder and has broken down his workout routine into splits, focusing on chest, legs, cardio, back and shoulders for each day of the week. He has also included event specific moves in his workout routines to make sure that he builds his functional strength as well.
- While performing every exercise, he makes sure that he performs every rep as explosively as possible so as to ensure the right development of his fast twitch muscles. He is also particular about his lifting form so when he feels that he is breaking his form, he backs off.
- He has also hired a mobility expert to maximize his gains. They focus on pressure point release therapy which includes foam rolling and his workout also includes swimming sprints.
- Regarding his diet, he has to go big, precisely 12,000 calories a day. In his diet, fats are given preference over proteins and carbs. He focuses on eating fat-rich foods such as sausages, steaks, nuts, and coconut oil. Eddie adds avocados, coconut water, and peanut butter ice cream to his shakes to convert it into 2000 calories snack.
- He usually starts his day with a protein shake prepared with full-fat milk and 2 scoops of Dynamo. For breakfast, he consumes about 1000 calories. He gets his dose of carbs from dry oats with milk and jam. Eddie also has 250 ml of Greek yogurt and a large shake.
Eddie Hall Facts
- While growing up, he participated in a host of swimming events and by the age of 10, he had won his age group UK championship.
- Before he decided to focus full time on the strongman career, he was employed as a mechanic at the Robert Wiseman Dairies site garage in the Market Drayton, Shropshire.
- He got his opportunity to participate in the England championships organized by Elite Strongman in 2010 after Dave Meer had to drop out due to an injury and he recommended Hall for his place.
- Eddie managed to win his first-ever England Championship competition by half a point.
- In July 2016, he became the first individual to have deadlifted 500 kg under the professional strongman competition rules.
- After completing his record-breaking deadlift, he passed out due to sheer exertion.
- Visit his official website @ eddiehallstrongman.com.
- Follow Eddie on Facebook and Twitter.
Featured Image by Eddie Hall / Instagram