Eleanor Winifred Worthington Cox
Merseyside, England, United Kingdom
When she was 2 years old, Eleanor Worthington Cox’s parents got her enrolled at the Formby School of Performing Arts in Liverpool. She was later enrolled in a school in Crosby, Merseyside.
- Father – Andrew Cox
- Mother – Jill Worthington Cox
- Siblings – Benjamin Allan Cox (Older Brother), Joshua John Cox (Older Brother)
Eleanor Worthington Cox is represented by London-based Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eleanor Worthington Cox and her representatives have opted to keep her personal life away from the spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
- High cheekbones
- Cute smile
- Blue eyes
Eleanor Worthington Cox hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the title role of Matilda Wormwood in the stage musical, Matilda the Musical. She won a Laurence Olivier Award for her tremendous performance in the musical.
- Having played the role of Janet Hodgson in the drama horror TV series, The Enfield Haunting. She got a BAFTA nomination for her work.
In 2014, she made her theatrical film debut in the dark fantasy movie, Maleficent.
First TV Show
In 2015, Eleanor Worthington Cox made her first TV show appearance in the drama comedy TV series, Cucumber.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Eleanor Worthington Cox Favorite Things
Her favorite things aren’t known.
Eleanor Worthington Cox Facts
- When she won the Laurence Olivier Award for her work in Matilda the Musical, she became the first 10-year-old actor to win the prestigious award.
- Before she was cast in Matilda, she was a member of the chorus in a production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, which was held at Liverpool Empire.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Eleanor Worthington / Instagram