Elizabeth Debicki went to the Huntingtower School in Eastern Melbourne and graduated in 2007.
She then graduated from the University of Melbourne’s Victorian College of the Arts in 2010 with a degree in drama.
- Father – was a professional ballet dancer.
- Mother – was a professional ballet dancer.
- Siblings – She has a younger brother and a sister.
Elizabeth Debicki is represented by Shanahan Management Pty Ltd.
6 ft 2¾ in or 190 cm
66 kg or 145.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Due to her inclination to keep her private life away from the spotlight, information about her dating history and love life isn’t available.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she is of Polish descent and on her mother’s side, she has Australian and Irish ancestry.
- Tall height
- Short hair
37-27-36 in or 94-68.5-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
11 (US) or 41.5 (EU)
Elizabeth hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
She hasn’t talked about her religious views.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Jordan Baker in the glitzy romantic drama film, The Great Gatsby (2013).
- Starring alongside Cate Blanchett and Isabelle Huppert in the Sydney Theatre Company production of classic theater drama, The Maids.
Elizabeth debuted with 2011 comedy film A Few Best Men for her role as Maureen.
First TV Show
In 2014, Elizabeth guest starred in the Australian TV series Rake as Missy.
Elizabeth credits her svelte figure to her dance background and her good genes. Practicing ballet for years made sure that she didn’t have even an ounce of fat on her toned figure. Also, the vintage swing dance training sessions done for the preparation of her role in The Great Gatsby gave her a great cardio session while she was involved with the movie.
Elizabeth Debicki Favorite Things
- Role Model – Cate Blanchett
Source – Independent
Elizabeth Debicki Facts
- While growing up, she found her tall height a big burden and used to slouch to make sure that she didn’t stand out from the others.
- She has a fear of heights, which made filming for the biographical drama movie, Everest, a big challenge for her, which she tackled with showing fake courage.
- While growing up, she took extensive ballet training and wanted to follow in her parents’ footsteps. It was at the age of 17 that she decided to focus on her acting career.
- The Great Gatsby director first saw her in the showreel of Australian comedy A Few Best Men, which made her fly to Los Angeles for the screen test, leading to her selection for the role of Jordan Baker.
- Her family moved to Melbourne when she was 5 years old.
- She didn’t know how to drive until she was cast in the action comedy flick, The Man from U.N.C.L.E. which led to her taking driving lessons on the sets of the movie.
- In her second year in college, she was awarded the Richard Pratt Bursary award, which is reserved for the outstanding acting student.
- When she completed her high school education, she was offered a position in a law college.
- She doesn’t have any social media account.