|Ella Elbells Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||November 21, 2000|
Ella Elbells is an American social media star and entrepreneur best known for her YouTube channel of the same name which has amassed more than 600k subscribers and more than 50 million views. She created the channel on September 11, 2012, and uploaded her 1st video 6 months later, on May 7, 2013, titled “Ella’s Randomness.” Ella began creating content that she was interested in herself, such as beauty, fashion, food and drink recipes, DIY and how-to projects, as well as lifestyle and home decoration. She also covered video tags pertaining to the seasons, such as “Summer Hacks,” “Halloween Ideas,” “Back To School,” “Winter Essentials,” and others.
Ella also came up with her own creative holiday and gift ideas, morning and night routines, gave her own tips for posing and room organization and suggested many ways for her audience to maximize results and save money, all in a fun and engaging way. On occasion, she uploads motivational videos, vlogs, Q&A videos, and organizes giveaways or completes challenges suggested by her fanbase. Ella is also a young entrepreneur and the owner of a clothing store named Elbell Apparel, which specializes in colorful handmade clothing and accessories. Ella has also garnered a large fanbase online with more than 80k followers on Instagram.
Maryland, United States
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
She graduated from high school on June 7, 2019.
After being rejected from her dream school, which was the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, California, United States, Ella announced she would major in either business, entrepreneurship, PR, or marketing at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, California, United States, where she was already accepted by December 2018.
Social Media Star, Entrepreneur
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Elena Rechitskaya (Doctor)
- Siblings – Brynn Elbells (Younger Twin Sister)
Ella Elbells is represented by Melrose and Park (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
47 kg or 103.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ella Elbells likes to keep her dating history private.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Blonde’, ‘Pink’, ‘Light Brown’, ‘Dark Brown’, and ‘Ombre’ with ‘Dark Brown’ hair roots.
- Short, slim physique
- Bright white teeth
- Unique, high-pitched voice
Ella Elbells has endorsed brands such as –
- Yoobi (2018)
- Caboodles (2018)
- ZARA (2018)
- J.Crew (2018)
- Topshop (2018)
- Steve Madden (2018)
- American Express (2018)
- Amazon (2018)
- belVita (2018)
- KULANI KINIS Swimwear (2018)
- PUMA (2018)
- Lulus (2018)
- Honeybum (2018)
- SHEIN (2018)
- JCPenney (2018)
- Macy’s (2018)
- Anthropologie (2018)
- Nasty Gal (2018)
- Bare Republic (2018)
- JustFab (2018)
- Kate Spade NY (2018)
- Nordstrom (2018)
- CollegeCovered.com (2019)
- Secret Deodorant (2019)
- Princess Polly Boutique (2019)
- Morilee Dresses (2019)
- ASOS (2019)
- Sugar Rush (2019)
- Tarte Cosmetics (2019)
- Ulta Beauty (2019)
- Urban Outfitters (2019)
- forever21 (2019)
- SHOWPO. (2019)
- Timberland (2019)
- For Love & Lemons (2019)
Best Known For
- Her social media following with more than 600k subscribers on YouTube and more than 80k followers on Instagram
- Being an entrepreneur, having founded her own clothing store named Elbell Apparel
In 2015, Ella’s go-to healthy breakfast consisted of “Very Berry Popsicles” made of Greek non-fat yogurt, a frozen mix of strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries, and half a cup of almond milk that she mixed in a blender to create a smoothie. She made her salad by mixing up lettuce, walnuts, cranberries, goat cheese, an apple or an orange, and a salad dressing of choice.
To detoxify her body, Ella used a mixture of water, lemon, mint, watermelon, and berries as a juice cleanser. Her workout routine was very light, around 2 times a week, which she described as a “lazy workout.” She used a yoga mat to do girl pushups, bicep curls with a very small dumbbell, held a 30-second plank, and arm rotations. She brought her workout to an end with around 50 bodyweight squats, 20 leg lifts, and 10 side leg lifts per leg.
On June 1, 2019, Ella uploaded an updated diet plan because she wanted to show a genuine, typical day in her life. It consists of double-fiber wheat bread with an apricot jam on top that she places in a toaster. She eats watermelon and drinks enough water before drinking her 1st coffee to avoid harmful diuretic effects. Ella also adds almond, coconut, or soy milk into her coffee when she feels like it.
For lunch, she loves eating raw fish such as sushi, or homemade burritos combined with her favorite fruit smoothie. As for dinner, it’s always a light meal consisting of protein and healthy fats. Cooked or fried chicken combined with lettuce or guacamole salad is her go-to meal to consume before sleep as it doesn’t cause any stomach bloating.
Ella Elbells Favorite Things
- School Subject – English Literature
- Activities – Traveling, Sunbathing
- Mythical Being – Unicorn
- Animal – Dog
- Drinks – Latte, Coffee
- Food – French Fries
- Place – Mount Lycabettus/Acropolis in Athens, Greece
- Quote From Drake & Josh (2004-2007) – “Hug me, brother!”
- Color – Pink
Ella Elbells Facts
- She appeared alongside her twin sister Brynn in a “Twin Tag” video in August 2014, where she revealed that she’s technically 3 minutes older.
- She has 2 dogs named Acorn and Peanut.
- When she was 12 years old, she got food poisoning at Disneyland, resulting in heavy symptoms such as dizziness, throwing up, and dehydration for around 4 days.
- She had 4 boyfriends between the 4th and 6th grade, but those were texting-only relationships.
- Her hair is a naturally light brown, but she began dying it blonde in 2015.
- Ella’s 1st period was confusing and stressful because she wasn’t taught how to take care of it. It even caught her mom, a doctor by profession, by surprise, as she didn’t expect the conversation for at least 1 to 2 years down the line.
- Her dad is very health conscious and eats only nutrient-dense food.
- If she could be a celebrity for a day, Ella would pick Ariana Grande just to have her voice and hang out with her friends.
- In 2014, she would have rather married Connor Franta than JC Caylen.
- If she could lick one YouTuber in 2014, it would either be Connor Franta or Tyler Oakley.
- Ella liked Shailene Woodley‘s role in The Fault in Our Stars (2014) more than her role in Divergent (2014).
- She hates mathematics and science as school subjects.
- Her biggest pet peeve is people’s bare feet in her close proximity if they aren’t wearing socks. Ella herself puts on socks the moment she gets out of a shower.
- Ella was a yearbook editor in high school.
- She is lactose intolerant, but still eats dairy and willingly suffers the consequences for the taste.
- Her mom is her biggest supporter, as she helps her film videos even after a 100-hour work week as a doctor.
- She also joined her cheerleading team in school which was fun but very stressful, so she quit after 5 to 6 weeks.
- Follow her on YouTube, YouNow, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Ella Elbells / Instagram