Ellen Davis Woglom
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Ellen Woglom was enrolled at the University of California, Los Angeles, California.
She also took classes at Perry Mansfield Performing Arts Camp in Steamboat Springs to polish her acting and stage skills.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Ellen has one biological brother and three step-siblings.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ellen Woglom has dated –
- Oliver Jackson Cohen – Ellen was going out with actor Oliver Jackson Cohen in 2011. They were even spotted making a couple of public appearances, including attending English National Ballet Summer Party in June 2011. Their relationship fizzled out after some time.
- Peter Sheldon – Ellen is in a relationship with a man named Peter Sheldon, who is the owner of ceramics brand named, Sheldon Ceramics. They got married on August 10, 2016, in a beach wedding in Malibu. They didn’t plan their wedding long before and decided the date for the wedding just a week before and after spending a day having fun at the beach, tied the knot in a low key and stress-free ceremony.
Race / Ethnicity
Brown (Natural hair color).
However, she often dyes her hair ‘Blonde.’
Bluish Gray (Predominantly gray with blue tints)
Bluish Gray Eyes
34-27-36 in or 86-68.5-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU) or 12 (UK)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 6 (US).
Ellen hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Louise in the superhero TV series, Inhumans. Her character wasn’t there in the comics and is specially created for the TV series.
- Having appeared in several popular TV series such as Criminal Minds, Californication, Castle, and CSI: NY.
In 2007, Ellen made her first theatrical film appearance in a minor role in the horror movie, Dead Tone.
First TV Show
In 2005, Ellen made her TV show debut in an episode of Fox sitcom, The Bernie Mac Show.
Ellen Woglom Favorite Things
Ellen’s favorite things aren’t known.
Ellen Woglom Facts
- While growing up, she had to travel around a lot and lived in Vermont, Colorado, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts.
- She grew up on a farm and got into horse riding at a very young age. She even participated in professional horse riding competitions but had to quit after suffering an injury.
- For her role in musical drama TV series Viva Laughlin, she managed to ace her audition despite suffering from a bout of phobia of singing and walking out in the middle of her performance.
- She has a habit of buying scratch-off lottery tickets before her auditions. With this, she always hopes to lose on the lottery tickets as she believes it leaves all the good luck for her auditions.
- She got interested in theatre and acting while studying at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Ellen Woglom / Instagram