|Elnaaz Norouzi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||July 9, 1992|
Elnaaz Norouzi is an Iranian actress and model who is known for appearing in Indian and Pakistani films and TV shows like Maan Jao Naa and Khido Khundi and Netflix series Sacred Games. She has also appeared in Guru Randhawa’s music video Made In India in 2018. She has done endorsement work for various high profile brands such as Thums up, Myntra, Being Human, Dior, etc. Her social media account on Twitter has more than 100,000 followers and on Instagram, she has more than 200,000 followers.
Information about her educational background is not known.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She hasn’t dated anyone publicly yet.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Iranian descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Sharp Jawline
- Teethy Smile
She has appeared in the commercials for these high profile brands –
- Thums Up
- Titan Raga
- Being Human
- Fiama Di Wills
- Le Coq Sportif
- Durex Campaign Digital-Love
- Sky Jewellery
- Nerolac with Shah Rukh Khan
Best Known For
Appearing in movies like Maan Jao Naa and Khido Khundi in 2018
Elnaaz made her theatrical film debut in the Pakistani romantic comedy-drama film Maan Jao Naa in 2018.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance in the Pakistani talk show Mazaaq Raat in 2018.
Elnaaz Norouzi Facts
- Elnaaz started modeling at the age of 15.
- She shifted to Germany with her family in 2000.
- She traveled Asia and Europe till 19.
- Right after finishing school, she made a decision to relocate to India to pursue her acting career.
- She was featured in Guru Randhawa‘s music video Made in India in 2018.
- She also made an appearance in Ranjit Bawa‘s music video Dillagi in 2018.
- She participated in Mercedez-Benz Fashion Week in 2011 and 2012.
- Elnaaz is a trained Persian dancer and a great swimmer.
- One of the first modeling assignments Elnaaz Norouzi did was a TV commercial for one of the biggest clothing brands in Germany called C&A.
- Elnaaz also participated in Berlin Fashion Week – Ralph Lauren in 2010.
- Visit her official website @ elnaaznorouzi.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Elnaaz Norouzi / Instagram