|Emily Skinner Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3.5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 30, 2002|
Emily Skinner is an American actress and model known for portraying various important roles in popular TV shows and films like Andi Mack, Days of Our Lives, Criminal Minds, and Austin & Ally. She has done extensive activism work for numerous organizations like No Kid Hungry, Bullies Reality, and Charity: Water. Emily has a huge social media fan base with more than 1 million followers on Instagram.
Emily Noelle Skinner
Mission Viejo, California, United States
Information about Emily Skinner’s formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Steve Skinner
- Mother – Jennifer Skinner
- Siblings – Lauren Skinner (Older Sister) (Dancer and Painter)
Emily Skinner was previously represented by Mavrick Models LA.
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emily Skinner has remained silent about her personal life while interacting with the media, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
Blue with a hint of green
- Blue-green eyes
- Beautiful smile
Emily Skinner has done modeling work for Izzy Be Clothing.
She has also used her social media activity to promote a couple of products and brands such as –
- Fingerlings Mini
- Frankies Bikinis
- Claire’s Store
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Amber in the Disney family comedy TV series, Andi Mack
- Having played the role of Diana in the web comedy series, Total Eclipse
- Having made guest appearances in the popular TV series such as Days of Our Lives, Criminal Minds, and Austin & Ally
In 2014, she made her theatrical film debut in the fantasy thriller movie, Blood Ransom.
First TV Show
In October 2009, Emily Skinner made her first TV show appearance in the Hydra episode of the crime drama TV series, Numb3rs. She was just 6 years old when she made her appearance in the show.
Her workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Emily Skinner Favorite Things
- Cuisine – Italian
- Color – Yellow
- Starbucks Drink – Iced chai tea latte, iced coffee
- Actresses – Audrey Hepburn and Emma Watson
- Singer – Rex Orange County
- Candy – Gummis
- Book – Paper Towns by John Green
- Subject – English
- Animal – Dogs
Source – Twitter
Emily Skinner Facts
- She and her sister have taken dance training from the acclaimed Dance Dynamics.
- Emily had to give 3 or 4 auditions before she was signed up for the role of Amber in the TV series, Andi Mack. Also, she was hired after all the main roles for the show were cast.
- She got interested in acting at a very young age. Eventually, her mother got her in an acting class.
- She got her first agent through her acting teacher. He set her up for an interview with a Hollywood agent and she managed to ace it.
- Emily has worked with the Make-A-Wish Foundation, which aims to fulfill the wishes of children diagnosed with life-threatening diseases.
- She has done extensive activism work for Mattel Children’s Hospital, including attending a couple of awareness and fundraising events for the organization.
- Emily has been heavily involved in the #marchforourlives campaign that focuses on making schools more safe and secure through gun control and other measures.
- She has worked with a number of charities including No Kid Hungry, Bullies Reality, Love Your Melon, and Charity: Water.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Emily Skinner / Instagram